Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whos seen the new dark knight?

whos seen the new dark knight?

IMO it was better overall alot more action...but no villain can fuck with the joker...especially bane...i mean he wont even a main villain in the old ones he was just poison ivys goon...im not bitchin about bane cuz he was still pretty bad ass but i think its kinda weird how he got the main villain part

going to see it friday

the joker was the creepier villain and obviously the better actor, but as far as who is the better villain, bane would dick on the joker.

I have seen it and I have to say it was better than Batman Begins, but I'm still undecided whether its better than the Dark Knight. As for Bane, it's perfectly justifiable for Bane to be the main villian. Don't pay any attention to that piece of shit Batman and Robin movie. Bane was never Poison Ivy's goon in the comics. He was actually a main villian that was not only intelligent, but was the only one to break Batman's back. I think Bane was great in the Dark Knight Rises, but Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker and Joker is just a better villian overall.

oh yea i heard that...i have some of the comics but i think the only one i had with bane came out around the time batman and robin came out...but the joker rules supreme over any super villain lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Clark

I have seen it and I have to say it was better than Batman Begins, but I'm still undecided whether its better than the Dark Knight. As for Bane, it's perfectly justifiable for Bane to be the main villian. Don't pay any attention to that piece of shit Batman and Robin movie. Bane was never Poison Ivy's goon in the comics. He was actually a main villian that was not only intelligent, but was the only one to break Batman's back. I think Bane was great in the Dark Knight Rises, but Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker and Joker is just a better villian overall.

Christian Bale did a great job. nd loved all characters in all 3 movies.

The Joker really is probably the best villain of all time no matter if its in movies, comics, or cartoons lol. I also agree Christian Bale did a great job. He shined a lot more in this one than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry

oh yea i heard that...i have some of the comics but i think the only one i had with bane came out around the time batman and robin came out...but the joker rules supreme over any super villain lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Clark

Dark Knight was by far better, to me. The first 2 hours of the new one were pretty boring, the last 45 minutes were great, and the ending was perfect, but still not close to The Dark Knight.

DC sucks, Marvel will always be better too bad the Joker is dead all the good talent dies first.

you really cant compare the dark knight and the dark knight rises...two totally different movies. i prefer the dark knight rises...bane was fuckin badass.