Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FASHION

FASHION

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK OF THE WAY THESE BOY'S ARE DRESSING NOWADAYS IN THE LITTLE TINY CLOTHES AND SHIT. DON'T YA'LL HATE IT. I PERSONALLY LIKE A RUFF LOOKING MAN WHO LOOKS A LITTLE BIT CRAZY. LIKE MY BF AND TECH AND SNOOP AND PAC....................THE OLD HEADS WAY OF DRESSING THOUGH.

What do you mean??? With dickies n shit?

NO I LIKE THE DICKIES..........I'M TALKIN ABOUT THE TIGHT ASS CLOTHES................IT'S NOT HOT.............THEIR JEANS ARE LIKE............WELL.............NO MAN SHOULD WHERE SKINNY JEANS.

Lol why does it matter they are wearin what they like, and only hurtin your eyes. Lettm be happy rockin there nut huggers instead of trying to look like thugs

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    NO I LIKE THE DICKIES..........I'M TALKIN ABOUT THE TIGHT ASS CLOTHES................IT'S NOT HOT.............THEIR JEANS ARE LIKE............WELL.............NO MAN SHOULD WHERE SKINNY JEANS.

Hey if chicks weren't fuckin' wit it they wouldn't be wearin' them tight ass jeans. I got a friend who wears all that tight ass shit, A&F, Hollister all that b/s and he be fuckin' wit the most dimes out the clique you feel me. It's all about w/e works...

I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN!!!! PERSONALLY I THINK THAT SHIT LOOKS REALLY GAY AND LOOSE CLOTHES ESPECIALLY JEANS ARE WAY MORE COMFORTABLE NOT TO MENTION THEY DONT LOOK WACK LIKE THE DICK HUGGERS KIDS ARE WEARIN NOW!!!!!! THATS HOW I KNOW IM OLD NOW ALL THESE KIDS RUNNIN AROUND WITH THESE LOOKS MUST BE A NEW GENERATION CAUSE YOU AINT GONNA SEE MY CREW WEARIN THAT SHIT LOL!!!!!!!

i hate that faggoty ass shit lmfao... i mean that's cool that they like it but jeeeezzz... vests, scarfs, bright ass colors that don't match, purple pants, and that stupid jerkin' dance, and v-necks, tight pants... these kids now a days need a new hero or somethin' lol, do they know that shit ain't cool lmfao?

LOL, wtf is a jerkin' dance?

Quote Originally Posted by D.T.
    i hate that fagooty ass shit lmfao... i mean that's cool that they like it but jeeeezzz... vests, scarfs, bright ass colors that don't match, purple pants, and that stupid jerkin' dance, and v-necks, tight pants... these kids now a days need a new hero or somethin' lol, do they know that shit ain't cool lmfao?

LOL I just looked up the video, I didn't realize that's what they called that weak ass shit...

Thats some gay shit i thought she was talkn like scene kids lol. Hollister a&f and american eagle are places i will never shop at.....EVEREVEREVEREVER. at least for myself, now if i had a hotty with a body that wanted to rock some tight shirts id get herrr that shit lol but id end up ripping it off of her so the universe evens it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigZebes
    Hey if chicks weren't fuckin' wit it they wouldn't be wearin' them tight ass jeans. I got a friend who wears all that tight ass shit, A&F, Hollister all that b/s and he be fuckin' wit the most dimes out the clique you feel me. It's all about w/e works...