Thread: How Many of you

How Many of you

Got to talk to Tech or just say what up to him without VIP.

I have...

I met him at a record/clothing store in Chicago called the Bassment and got to talk to him and the guys.
    He mentioned that he has a verse from Twista on Welcome to the Midwest but didnt get the clearance to put it out!

Yea that was on the same tour, I got to talk to them, Ill Bill, Slaine, Paul Wall and Skinhead Rob!

You goin to the Milwaukee show man. Maybe if we both tried we could some how get at him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    i did once..... on the fire n ice tour. when you could go around and wait in line by the buses.... and go meet him for a hot second on the bus. just like the vip but on the bus and FREE. i dont think you can see him afterwards unless you know him, are a whore, or they/he lets you cuz ur special..... i asked on the tour when they first did vip in mokena.... and the bodygueard goes no u gotta do the vip. i wasnt a slut so i didnt have anything to come back with on that.

I went to strictly strange in santa cruz last year and after the meet & greet me and my homie went to the wharf to eat before the show and saw Tech & Kutt with a couple girls on the wharf and said whats up? I was genuinely surprised... lol...