Thread: MTV still a bunch of haters

MTV still a bunch of haters

Ok so this is pretty bullshit. Tech's video on MTVu is blowin up huge. It probably has more views,comments, and favorites than anyother video on that sight ever, but it still isnt in top10 videos (becuase mtv puts stuff on the top according to their personal preferences instead of what the fans think, everyone knows this). And the actuall MTV.com doesnt have "Leave Me Alone" even in the database yet. Its like they are keeping the video off until it dies down becuase they know everyone is gonna hit that shit up and give it 100% rating and its going to be on the top of the music video charts. ITS BULLSHIT

-so with that said whenever someone sees the video on mtv.com tell us. And then we'll all comment, favorite, and all that shit. And show mtv whats up (even if we have to wait a week cuz they trying to wait for the video to cool down) Fuck MTV! (even though im watchin mtv right now and dont plan on turnin channel,haha)

You should write a letter of disapproval.

Lol w/e it is what it is. But what im sayin is when ever mtv decides to finally put video up. Lets just hit that shit hard

dude fuck mtv
    tech put himself out there man
    dont even stress bout mtv man
    he don't need mtv to make him popular. he got this man, he got this.

MTV is about as wack as them attempting to put together a top 10 HOT MC's list. Only throwing in a handful of names THEY know, and not taking into account of ALL people that could be considered HOT this year. Underground names and indie artists werent really brought to the light of this, so instead they bullshitted the list and people who still leave comments on MTV seem to express upset at their methods. Look, MTV has been fell off for many years and when the network decided to abandon TRL (as lame and corny that show may have been, it was based on fans and what they wanted) they put the last nail in their coffin. So it doesnt suprise me when Tech N9ne does a performance for "super sweet 16" (which had the MIMS on it too) and his part is completely cut outta it (a few years back), that the network is corrupt. If i got the show wrong, please correct me, who gives a shit, im tryin to make the point that MTV should be seen as lame as them being a network dedicated to scripted shows and almost no music videos. Thus the reason he is on MTVu and not the main MTV. Is it insulting? Somewhat, but hey he might walk away with a woodie award and a lot of buzz on MTV U. Think of MTV U being the auditioning stage for big brother MTV to test Tech's value. You and I as fans know how much value Tech N9ne really has, but again, we arent apart of a major network running shit. Thats why we get together and we vote for tech and we show our support whenever we get a chance. thats our best way to get the point across.

Truth truth truth. Even Jay-Z openly showed his dissaproval of MTVs hottest MCs list

Quote Originally Posted by MNTechFan
    MTV is about as wack as them attempting to put together a top 10 HOT MC's list. Only throwing in a handful of names THEY know, and not taking into account of ALL people that could be considered HOT this year. Underground names and indie artists werent really brought to the light of this, so instead they bullshitted the list and people who still leave comments on MTV seem to express upset at their methods. Look, MTV has been fell off for many years and when the network decided to abandon TRL (as lame and corny that show may have been, it was based on fans and what they wanted) they put the last nail in their coffin. So it doesnt suprise me when Tech N9ne does a performance for "super sweet 16" (which had the MIMS on it too) and his part is completely cut outta it (a few years back), that the network is corrupt. If i got the show wrong, please correct me, who gives a shit, im tryin to make the point that MTV should be seen as lame as them being a network dedicated to scripted shows and almost no music videos. Thus the reason he is on MTVu and not the main MTV. Is it insulting? Somewhat, but hey he might walk away with a woodie award and a lot of buzz on MTV U. Think of MTV U being the auditioning stage for big brother MTV to test Tech's value. You and I as fans know how much value Tech N9ne really has, but again, we arent apart of a major network running shit. Thats why we get together and we vote for tech and we show our support whenever we get a chance. thats our best way to get the point across.