Thread: COME TO CANADA

COME TO CANADA

Yo when is tech cumming to canada, shit man to hard for me to get to the states. cum here man whole lot of family up here bro. billy, cambridge, ONT, canada.

Same here in Montreal. We would all go see tech even if it was in ontario. I went to cop KOD yesterday at archambault and it wasnt even out yet. They told me they ordered 6. 6?? I was like wdf 6 hes number one indepentdent in the us you guys dont even know who he is. Strange needs some marketing out here cuz you got fans and potantial fans. Spread the virus man. 1

All i have to say is everyone in canada who loves tech n9ne, gett the fuck on this boat and let get he here.

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99
    Same here in Montreal. We would all go see tech even if it was in ontario. I went to cop KOD yesterday at archambault and it wasnt even out yet. They told me they ordered 6. 6?? I was like wdf 6 hes number one indepentdent in the us you guys dont even know who he is. Strange needs some marketing out here cuz you got fans and potantial fans. Spread the virus man. 1