Thread: just alittle wrestling news from TNA

just alittle wrestling news from TNA

i know this is a tech n9ne forum but i figured u guys would know more about wrestling than little parasite that just follow what they in ur face and don't get caught up in the storylines,alright well tna's been doin' good right? and they have enough vets in their company, you would think... so why the fuck did they sign bitch ass hulkster? leave already hogan, ur just gonna slow the company down. anyways i know how i feel about this shit, what u guys think of this shit?

hahhahahahahaha thats funny shit...hulk used to b my favorite all time....i got tired of him though. wish i had cable though. i wouldnt mind seeing him actually. i remember last time he was gonna sign to TNA. they had this whole storyline where he won some tournament in japan and jarret showed and busted his head to the fat his guitar and then hogan never showed up haha. sting and hogan? TNAs gonna make it i think lol

i though sting had his last match against s last ppv?

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    hahhahahahahaha thats funny shit...hulk used to b my favorite all time....i got tired of him though. wish i had cable though. i wouldnt mind seeing him actually. i remember last time he was gonna sign to TNA. they had this whole storyline where he won some tournament in japan and jarret showed and busted his head to the fat his guitar and then hogan never showed up haha. sting and hogan? TNAs gonna make it i think lol

o well see idk wat the fuck im talkin bout lol....i havent watched wrestling in like 6 months lol. i dont got cable

Quote Originally Posted by D.T.

hahaha it's cool...t think they should just start pushing all the young wrestlers alot more

o well see idk wat the fuck im talkin bout lol....i havent watched wrestling in like 6 months lol. i dont got cable

Quote Originally Posted by D.T.

What TNA should do is change their initials to WCW...

NO! that's a horrible idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery_Made
    What TNA should do is change their initials to WCW...

haha they signed hulk??lol. that shit funny, man seems like they usin wcw's strategy of signing all da vettes..i mean they got nash,booker t,mick folley, but damn i think signing hulk is pushing it a lil...o well ill try watchin it, i usualy forget thats its on or ill try watchin it n then change it n forget to put it back,lol.....i only try following Raw on a weekly basis,,i aint got da channel smackdown is on