Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov. 13th show in NYC?

Nov. 13th show in NYC?

soooo there was a K.O.D show in NYC on november 13th and nwo it says some pennysylvania shit...anyone know whats going on with that?

it got cancelled....they sent me an email about it....i was VIP....im still goin to the PA show tho....i got long ass drive

fuck man! i cant make it to any other shows.....thats 3 tech shows im gonna miss now cuz strictly strange and sickology tour didnt come round me

yea my x gf lives out your way and shes on the street team. the thing that sux is strange music uses live nation for their tours and booking and live nation sux they also missed the las vegas show where i am i had to fuckin drive to los angles to go see tech but its all good tech is gonn have 3 more tours before the end of march so one of those will be hittin you guys up

i'll be at the show november 13..

sameee im coppin like 6 tickets!!!! the shows in reading PA. at the silo

it will be a nice friday the 13th

i live out in LI too and was gonna go to this tour in NYC but its deff not worth the money to drive out to PA. Tech's market in NY is very small.. last time he did a show (not couting rock the bells) here was the Fire & Ice Tour and there was like 50 maybe 60 ppl there.

actually the last show he did was strange noize tour 2 here in ny...i went to it and there was WAAAAYYYY more than 50 or 60 people there i was also at the fire and ice tour but got kicked out the first 10 min i was there for drinking...they were so strict even kutt couldnt get me back in...i wasl ike wtf...hes got a big ass following here in ny...i was so pissed he didnt do the strictly strange tour on the east coast oooor the sickology tour on the east coast....i wanna go to the PA show but i got a wedding the next day mad early and would never make it back in time...it would deff be worth the money tho

i can't imagine that tech's pennsylvania fan base is bigger than his nyc one.. and if he did a nyc show it would def be booked. whatever, i have no problem making the drive out there, but it was a dick tease to say the least thinking that we were finally going to get a nyc show