Thread: tech n9ne best rapper alive (or ever?)

tech n9ne best rapper alive (or ever?)

agree or disagree?

BEST RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody compares

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    BEST RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree mayne...i have over 30 hours of tech n9ne music LOL not including other strange artists...nobody compares hes a fucking veteran in the rap game and i dont even know if he's hit his creative peak yet. people try to say shit like jay z n eminem are better they cant even compare tech's been doing it so long he worked with 2pac when he was alive!!!!!! he's always been on the cutting edge and brought something new to rap music (music in general) he's always been real, he's got pretty much what would be seen as the perfect rap career; a legend in the game and independent it's almost unreal how insanely great he is

BEST RAPPER ALIVE OR DEAD is TECH N9NE

Tek Nines tha best raper eva zomg caribooo louu n ima playerrr is the bestest songs eva meade 4 shoooo....tek niiiiinnnneeee like yeah Sange Musickk 2007!!!

EVER

yea except he didnt work with tupac was alive. i get wat ur sayin tho. jay z by the way stole lyrics from alot of ppl. so thats like usin steroids hes outa the hall of fame. eminems good but tech is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    Agree mayne...i have over 30 hours of tech n9ne music LOL not including other strange artists...nobody compares hes a fucking veteran in the rap game and i dont even know if he's hit his creative peak yet. people try to say shit like jay z n eminem are better they cant even compare tech's been doing it so long he worked with 2pac when he was alive!!!!!! he's always been on the cutting edge and brought something new to rap music (music in general) he's always been real, he's got pretty much what would be seen as the perfect rap career; a legend in the game and independent it's almost unreal how insanely great he is

BEST RAPPER ALIVE OR DEAD is TECH N9NE

Im sayin he is the best MUSICIAN since beethoven and mozart. But deffinately best rapper ever

tech is my fav rapper of all time..i put him in the place as MJ in my heart,i love them both mostly...but i disagree that he's the best rapper,b'cuz every good rapper makes music form their heart,we must respect them .so tech just my fav..