Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cd Tracks

  1. #1
    Junior Member Henson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17

    Cd Tracks

    Ok maybe someone can help me out on this cause its been botherin me for some time now.

    Why is it that the songs from the demo cd are all on the cd's except for like i died by Tech and then Diary of a Dinosaur by Scoob?

    Anyone willin to help me out?

  2. #2
    Sometimes they feel that they...

    1. Don't fit on the album.
    2. If it's a full song, they like to give you fresh material.

  3. #3
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    like i died is old and diary of a dinosaur prolly jus got scrapped

  4. #4
    Junior Member Henson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    ok thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Sometimes they feel that they...

    1. Don't fit on the album.
    2. If it's a full song, they like to give you fresh material.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Henson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    i see

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    like i died is old and diary of a dinosaur prolly jus got scrapped

  6. #6
    Junior Member Henson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    but either way their still some bad ass songs that i'd like to get my hands on. but thanks again all

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    for like i died all you have to do is download limewire and search tech n9ne like i died...theres this other thing...called youtube. you can listen to it on their all the time...lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member TiggaTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    122
    I still want a full version Of "Diary Of A Dinosaur." I thought it should have stayed on the album.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Henson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    This is very true

    Quote Originally Posted by TiggaTy
    I still want a full version Of "Diary Of A Dinosaur." I thought it should have stayed on the album.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Henson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17
    that is true but for someone that doesnt want limewire on their computer but still wants to get the song that throws both theories out of the window

    Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    for like i died all you have to do is download limewire and search tech n9ne like i died...theres this other thing...called youtube. you can listen to it on their all the time...lol

Similar Threads

  1. Top 7 All 6's And 7's Tracks
    By Alucard in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:14 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 01:50 AM
  3. 3 more tracks on my page. Tech you got some raw tracks keep em coming!
    By LYRICAL VISION in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:28 PM
  4. NEW TRACKS:Let me know what you think!
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •