Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So How do ya'll think the leek will affect the album?

So How do ya'll think the leek will affect the album?

I don't think it will much cause it's tech and his fans love ta support and buy that shit, plus its dope ta have a hardcopy, look at tha cover! I went on one of them torrent sites tho and looked it up and looks like cats is sharin it like crazy! That fucken sucks. Anyway I just copped and this album is bangin' much respect to tech & fam, still doin it! 100.

Sein as how its ranked i dont really think itll make a diff

well if your a true technician then you will still buy the album regardless of the leak! if not fuck off and support the KING!!!

Why do you care, if we buy the album tech will blow up you dont want that remember lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Permatola
    well if your a true technician then you will still buy the album regardless of the leak! if not fuck off and support the KING!!!

was just giving a reason why i dont want him to blow up, i still think we should support him if we listen to his shit. I know he will blow up if he goes mainstream there is no way around it. it will take a while if he stays underground

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Why do you care, if we buy the album tech will blow up you dont want that remember lol

Yah lol i just givin ya shit. Im gonna hate havin to miss tech cuz i cant afford a 100 dollar ticket or it sells out in an hour, but shit he deserves it so...

was just giving a reason why i dont want him to blow up, i still think we should support him if we listen to his shit. I know he will blow up if he goes mainstream there is no way around it. it will take a while if he stays underground
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat

it will definitely affect the sales. im gonna guess over 50% of the people who get K.O.D. will get it for free. and everyone on this site who downloaded the leak and said "oh it doesnt matter cuz im gonna buy the album" - Im sure that some of you are telling the truth and will buy the album, but im also sure a lot of you will be like "well i already have the album, wallet is kinda light, well ill just not buy it"

Tech's at that perfect spot in his career right now where he's still underground but makin headwaves you feel. I think a few hundred thou an album is perfect. Shit as long as the music stays true, so what if he goes platinum, feel ya bout ticket sales tho, hopefully Trav will keep a lid on that.

Im hopin to talk to tech at the kcmo show and im gonna say somethin about it. Cuz like i feel so passionate towards him his carreer snd his music thatd id do anythin for him to succeed. And so i got somethin to tell him and hopefully hell tske it to heart

Im hopin to talk to tech at the kcmo show and im gonna say somethin about it. Cuz like i feel so passionate towards him his carreer snd his music thatd id do anythin for him to succeed. And so i got somethin to tell him and hopefully hell tske it to heart