Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House of Blues San Diego SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House of Blues San Diego SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

This email to request that you NO LONGER BOOK TECH N9NE AT HOUSE OF BLUES SAN DIEGO!!!

I am a REAL technician- have every album from Tech N9Ne and the Strange Music family. I have gone to EVERY SINGLE TECH N9NE show in San Diego and now San Bernardino in the past few years (I have lived in SD since 2005). I can quote any lyrics; I have met the guys and put them up for the night while they stayed in San Diego.

I have utterly disrespected by the house of clues staff since Tech began doing shows there. San Diego House of Blues is the baby of the chain of venues, and it has NOT MATURED to its reputable name!!!

I am ALL about SAFTEY at a show, but security at house of blues SD is WAY too aggressive! They grab you upon entry if you even have a purse. I go to concerts ALL the time; I know my purse must be check, so I find it unnecessary that I need to be grabbed by the arm to have my bag checked.

Also, when I go to a Tech N9Ne show...I DRINK! I spend MONEY! I think it is SO unfair that I go to see my favorite rapper- a rapper who has his OWN signature drink- I cannot drink on the stage level?!?!? So, little kids (the shows at HOB are always all ages) get the privilege of being free and near the stage over someone who spends $200 @ the bar?! That ain't right! I had to drink my drink UPSTAIRS or in the side ROOM (bar) downstairs and miss the show...! *San Diego is the ONLY HOB in the country that has this regulation!

Also, HOB was selling "Caribou Lous...with NO 151!" That's the FIRST ingredient!!! They can't call it a Caribou Lou if it's not!!!!

They also had NO SMOKING SECTION for the first time on 10/24...without any notice. Once I was in, I was STUCK!

Then, to top it all off: the A/C WAS BROKEN and it was HOTTTTTT in there; I nearly passed out!

When I go to other Tech N9ne shows (Like PAID DUES) and when he performed at local venues like Belly Up ( 21+) and Canes (21+) he sat at the merchant booth afterwards, took pics, and signed autographs....why doesn't he EVER do this @ HOB????

My experiences at HOB have NEVER been pleasant. Sure, Tech ALWAYS puts on a GREAT show...but the HOB staff is NOT Hospitable. In an economic state like this: we need to be grateful and welcoming to patrons, not ASSAULT them!

I have gone to various Tech N9ne shows @ HOB and I have NEVER been treated with respect by their staff. I am calling out as a loyal fan: PLEASE! NO MORE TECH N9NE at HOB San Diego!!!!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting tech N9ne a few times and I voiced this opinion to him, but I have yet to see this request fulfilled.

Tech,

If you come to San Diego...PLEASE no more HOB and PLEASE no more all ages!!!! If you must...
    then, PLEASE book a second show that's 21+ and hopefully at a different venue.

I will NO LONGER attend shoes at the House of Blues San Diego, not even for my favorite rapper (Tech N9ne).

Thank you,

*CeCi

Sue them.
    but that's a bunch of bullshit. drive a truck into them.

Yeah! I just need my technicians and strange people to STICK TOGETHER!

Please, TECH , hear us!!! We as fans deserve SO MUCH more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Sue them.
    but that's a bunch of bullshit. drive a truck into them.

yeah for real.
    yu should b able to bring yo dank drinks to the stage
    i mean
    how are us underagees going to get our drank on? lol. jk
    i usually just sneak shit in or get fucked up beforehand. shit's all jesus.

damn thats some cold shit, I'd be pissed too if I couldnt carry a drink down to floor level. I try to only do 21+ shows, security is always 10 times more lax, and the performers tend to end up mingling with the crowd afterwards, ends up bein one bomb ass afterparty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    how old do you have to be to drink over there??

yeah for real.
    i mean

LA HOUSE OF BLUES SUCKS ASS 2.I GOT KICKED OUT THE WHOLE SHOW

yep
    thats why i wanna creep on over to amsterdam.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that sucks, i could not deal with that... i thought 18 was bad enough haha

how old do you have to be to drink over there??

yeah for real.
    i mean

Thats not fair to other tech fans if he only played 21 over shows

I mean i understand that really sucks but still youre wanting to take other peoples pleasure away cuz youve had bad experiances. If it was me id deal or stay home. Just my opinion