Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TECH MAINSTREAM?

TECH MAINSTREAM?

I sure the hell don't want tech to get too large!! i like seeing him at small venue with mostly chill crowd. There is none better at throwing it down than Nina, but that said, i don't want to not be able to get tickets to shows cause they sell out small venues and i sure as shit don't want to have to go sit in an arena that holds 50k people or more, assigned seating like i did when i saw Em, Dre and Snoop. All hail the King Of Darkness, the King of the Midwest, The king of rap/hip hop TECH N9NE!!!!

Then your not a true fan dude. Your saying you don't want Tech to blow up and start selling out arenas and getting albums certified platinum just because you wanna be able to see him in a small venue? Come on. Thats pretty selfish.

Its a catch 22 thats for sure

stop being a selfish piece of shit

Selfish asshole

haha, he is already the number one independent, he says fuck the industry anyway so why would he want to be part of it? he has enough money im sure. i will continue to give him my money, and im sure tech likes playin smaller venues anyway cause if you been to his show you would know he does it for us.

damn yall need to chill the fuck out

he says fuck the industry cuz they have never showed him any love, not that he doesnt want to recieve its love if he had the chance. I guarantee tech would love to play a show in front of 50,000 people

Quote Originally Posted by Big Permatola
    haha, he is already the number one independent, he says fuck the industry anyway so why would he want to be part of it? he has enough money im sure. i will continue to give him my money, and im sure tech likes playin smaller venues anyway cause if you been to his show you would know he does it for us.

he has already been in front of a large crowd many of times. paid dues tour, rock the bells tour, gathering of the juggalos

Yah but he wasnt THE headlining act on those just a headliner

Quote Originally Posted by Jbone9
    he has already been in front of a large crowd many of times. paid dues tour, rock the bells tour, gathering of the juggalos