Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Tripz?

Any Tripz?

I've watched people tripping on salvia...shroomz....ect...

I wanna know everyonez trip...

I wanna try it but alil freaked out.

So tell me your storiez!

Dont

Dont

Quote Originally Posted by chris
    Dont

Do it. Learn to swim by jumpin in.

have you done it?

Well i already know the answer but, I wanna know like wtf iz it like and wut do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Zumberge
    wellll i wouldnt do anything with ketemine in it (2ci)
    butttt normally you'll have a tight ass trip if your in a nice environment.
    shrooms, and then going to a 3D movie is the way to go... hahaa

Every time is different for everyone the dose and mindset of the tripper are the only things you can really do to change the effects and ketamine is very different from 2ci ketamine is a tranquiliZer 2ci is a phenlythylamine. I've done both phenylthalamines have always been my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    have you done it?
    Well i already know the answer but, I wanna know like wtf iz it like and wut do you see?

well my roommate has done shrooms twice and every day he'll be like "oh man this would look so sick on shrooms" and its hella annoying cuz he says it like 5 times a day. and apparently everyone he knows who has done shrooms says the same thing. aka youll piss off your friends lol

have you done it?

Sounds like a killer mix. My buddy lives on an Indian reservation and hooks it up with peyote. To me nothing else compares

well i did this powdery shit that was a mix of ketamine, acid, and 2ci and other shit. bad trip haha. but the way you trip depends on you, most of the time everything will become vivid, sounds will sound weird, and you'll get really confused at everything. once when i was on shrooms i would answer people, when they didnt even ask questions. i just imagined them asking me a question... haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter
    Every time is different for everyone the dose and mindset of the tripper are the only things you can really do to change the effects and ketamine is very different from 2ci ketamine is a tranquiliZer 2ci is a phenlythylamine. I've done both phenylthalamines have always been my favorite

have you done it? Well i already know the answer but, I wanna know like wtf iz it like and wut do you see?

What is peyote. Im assuming a plant but like 1 or multiples mixd?

Sounds like a killer mix. My buddy lives on an Indian reservation and hooks it up with peyote. To me nothing else compares

well i did this powdery shit that was a mix of ketamine, acid, and 2ci and other shit. bad trip haha. but the way you trip depends on you, most of the time everything will become vivid, sounds will sound weird, and you'll get really confused at everything. once when i was on shrooms i would answer people, when they didnt even ask questions. i just imagined them asking me a question... haha

have you done it? Well i already know the answer but, I wanna know like wtf iz it like and wut do you see?

Legendary psychedelic cactus containing mescaline used by native American shamans and featured In the book and movie fear and loathing in las Vegas. All in all great shit

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    What is peyote. Im assuming a plant but like 1 or multiples mixd?