Thread: Show Me A God the absolute REALEST Tech N9ne Track

Show Me A God the absolute REALEST Tech N9ne Track

That track is the best example of Tech N9ne being what he is--an attacking force of quick witted attack. He spits so damn hard and fast, just rat a tat-tat motherfucker.

Just been hearing it more often on the zune let me listen to it enough to just feel it, man, cuttin in every word, attackin, faster, further, tech n9ne half speed, ya know. Real.

lol my feelings exactly...just change show me a god...to the whole f-ing album. This is a masterpiece. At first i was alittle sceptical and slightly desapointed. but after alil while of having this album..I have found myself ditching all my other songs and have ben on a KOD only diet for the past week

Same shit here, too, buddy. Wasn't totally for it right away but now I'm on it all day just... loving it more I guess. Dope album now that I'm REALLY hearing the album, not just bumpin tunes, ya know? Dopeness.

True.

Spot on! True!

Show Me A God easily one of the best tracks
    great song!

i actually dont like that song much at all.. that chorus is fuckin terrible.. probably one of my least fav songs on the cd.. but the verses are alright i guess, ive heard MUCH better outta tech

I think the point he was trying to make was it's the best & only REAL tech track! Well that's how I took it!

Quote Originally Posted by N9nest
    i actually dont like that song much at all.. that chorus is fuckin terrible.. probably one of my least fav songs on the cd.. but the verses are alright i guess, ive heard MUCH better outta tech

SHOW ME A GOD is just like THIS RING...HIGHLIGHT

Yeah, the hook is whack. It reminds me of Russel Peters mimicking the british accent "England?...ahhh?" but the verses just punch and hack and cut, ya know, like he's just unleashing a gun ya know, the questions just get hotter and shit, just ATTACKING at an increasing rate. Reminded me of why Tech N9ne actually named himself after the gun, ya know. REAL Tech N9ne spittin on those verses.

The hook was shit, tho, lol. SHOW ME A GOD!!!...ARGHH!!!! lol, but wonderful track. The Martini and KOD are exceptional in comparison as far as better music is concerned (amongst tens of more as well) but this one just says Tech 9 sprayin n prayin.