Thread: What Does That Say?

What Does That Say?

Can anybody tell me what the letters are on the front of the Tribal T-Shirt from the online store? I Mean the ones above his head not the STAIN on his brow.

It say KOD

yea it says kod

it says "if you cant read this its time for some fuckin glasses"

Hi Hater! Thanx. That's what I thought it said.

No disrespect playboy, I was just fuckin with ya =)

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzo
    Hi Hater! Thanx. That's what I thought it said.

K.O.D.

wwwooooowww dude I need to get some tech n9ne shirts. I am the shameful owner of 0 tech n9ne shirts . please dont stone me.

Ha I only got 1 dude so it's all good. I can't even wear it now cause I got Tech, Krizz, Scoob, Stevie Stone, Kutt, and Slaughter House to sign it. I'm gettin 2 hoodies, 4 stickers, and 2 shirts for Christmas though so i can go back to reppin strange in about 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by chris
    wwwooooowww dude I need to get some tech n9ne shirts. I am the shameful owner of 0 tech n9ne shirts . please dont stone me.

yeah man, all I got is the old FTI shirt. Still looks new though, and I wear that mafukka constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Ha I only got 1 dude so it's all good. I can't even wear it now cause I got Tech, Krizz, Scoob, Stevie Stone, Kutt, and Slaughter House to sign it. I'm gettin 2 hoodies, 4 stickers, and 2 shirts for Christmas though so i can go back to reppin strange in about 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by chris