Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K.O.D. is a Masterpiece

K.O.D. is a Masterpiece

I just sat in my car and listened to the entire album from "Show me a God" to "The Martini". It was about an hour and a half all the way through I believe. The only song I skipped mid-way through was "Check Yo Temperature" because I cannot stand female rappers. I am absolutely amazed with this album. I had high hopes just like I do for everything Tech N9ne touches, but K.O.D. exceeded every expectation. I have always loved the dark side of Tech's music, but it hasn't really been displayed throughout an entire album like this. K.O.D. truly grabbed a hold of every emotion in my body, from feeling angry to feeling scared, blissful, tarnished, and sad. Anyone who is on the fence on whether or not to buy the album, I would tell you that you are INSANE to pass this up.

I Kompletely agree! It is the best thing I've ever heard and I'm not even done listening to it all the way through yet.
    I almost skeeted in my pants listening to the first 3 tracks. Fuckin Amazing! This is a day I wont forget.

Yup, everyone needs this to cop a couple of these. On the real

Haha why dont you like female rappers? The only track I skipped halfway was Horns.

That's silly... T nutty rips it on check yo temperature

had it five days b 4 and shit my pants every time

u shouldnt of skiped that track she blew it away in the begining of her verse it was weak but it gets hard lol i know what u mean about female rappers but shits good take a listen

Yea, i thought she ripped it. At first i was like ehh, then she started going and i was like DAAAMN!!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    u shouldnt of skiped that track she blew it away in the begining of her verse it was weak but it gets hard lol i know what u mean about female rappers but shits good take a listen

Ya it captured my emotions big time as well. I just got the CD n was headin to the game, a little tipsy, then was like FUCK this I'm jus gonna sit in my car in this parking lot and play this cd 3 times through.

But if you're new to tech you'll prolly be like wtffff isss this. So wen I reccomend Tech to ppl I'm like Everready or Sickology. Or Even Killer.

I did the same thing but i was driving on about a two hour ride. This album absolutely blew me away its insane. He is a lyrical genius. The darkness of the album was unbelievable as well Tech does dark music with ridiculous sickness all together great