Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: So I just started...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259

    So I just started...

    I'm 15, and I just started rapping. It's not the best sound quality, and I just started my mixtape, but I'm trying.

    Could everybody take a look and give me tips, suggestions, insight, suggestions for beats, or anything else you can think of?
    Positive and Negative feedback is appreciated, as long as I get something.

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=491118499

  2. #2
    its kinda weird, u need to find a messege to put into ur raps

  3. #3
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    haha I'm doing my mixtape right now, nothing serious like that. I'm just playing around with wordplay and stuff for right now.
    I want to get proper equipment before I start making songs with actual points to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by the highroller of the 805-DGAF
    its kinda weird, u need to find a messege to put into ur raps

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    104
    You need some more work with your lyrics, and the guys that featured sucked, no offense. You have a pretty okay voice but you need work.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    Work how? Be more specific please haha
    & We're 15 haha, we all need work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Technician408
    You need some more work with your lyrics, and the guys that featured sucked, no offense. You have a pretty okay voice but you need work.

  6. #6
    you suck
    go back to school you 15-year-old.
    just kidding

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    Man, school sucks so much... And I can't go back for a week I'm suspended :P
    Can I at least know why I suck, or is it solely because I'm 15?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    you suck
    go back to school you 15-year-old.

    just kidding

  8. #8
    lol
    i got kicked out of school
    so i was like 'fuck it'
    but uh, i didn't even listen. im sure you're good
    keep your head up
    or down
    whichever you like better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    Man, school sucks so much... And I can't go back for a week I'm suspended :P
    Can I at least know why I suck, or is it solely because I'm 15?



    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    you suck
    go back to school you 15-year-old.
    just kidding

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    259
    Haha I was gunna keep my head up anyways, regardless of what people say.
    I'm just happy that I'm getting some feedback on it.

    But I decided that since I don't have school for a week to get some insight on my lyrics and do something productive with my time instead of smoking with my friends. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    lol
    i got kicked out of school

    so i was like 'fuck it'

    but uh, i didn't even listen. im sure you're good

    keep your head up

    or down

    whichever you like better.



    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    Man, school sucks so much... And I can't go back for a week I'm suspended :P
    Can I at least know why I suck, or is it solely because I'm 15?


    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    you suck
    go back to school you 15-year-old.
    just kidding

  10. #10
    well why don't you smoke with your friends [marijuana im hoping] and then write lyrics?
    idk about you but i write a lot better when im blazed. while eating donuts... and watching my friends car get bomb'd by the arab mailman to get to one of our methheads and rape her lmfao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    Haha I was gunna keep my head up anyways, regardless of what people say.
    I'm just happy that I'm getting some feedback on it.
    But I decided that since I don't have school for a week to get some insight on my lyrics and do something productive with my time instead of smoking with my friends. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    lol
    i got kicked out of school
    so i was like 'fuck it' but uh, i didn't even listen. im sure you're good
    keep your head up
    or down
    whichever you like better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Peel
    Man, school sucks so much... And I can't go back for a week I'm suspended :P
    Can I at least know why I suck, or is it solely because I'm 15?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    you suck
    go back to school you 15-year-old.
    just kidding

Similar Threads

  1. Just started listening to Apathy...
    By Sean Schipper in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. THE FV CONTEST HAS STARTED!!!
    By Hopsin in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:39 AM
  3. WHO STARTED IT ALL.????
    By follow@_ebahMina in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 01:12 PM
  4. All of a sudden i just started to keep drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By TechNette in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
  5. So I started a discussion on MyYearbook...
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •