Thread: I live in Germany!

I live in Germany!

Hey! I live in Germany and I already asked this once but I didn't get a proper answer: Do you know how long it's approximately going to take for me to receive King of Darkness? A week? - Two, three days? Pls, I'm god damn dying to hear this album! xD

greets

im gonna guess a week or 2.

they will start to send out the cd and anyother stuff you have ordered on the 26th and 27th so it will depend how long it will take they dont do express mail just chill and relaxe it will come to you in good time check ya mail in a few days time

hey jay,
    ich wohn auch in deutschland, habs auch vorbestellt. hatte auch schoneinmal etwas bestellt von strange (dvd + 2 shirts) und war nach knapp 2 Wochen da. Vielleicht gehts bei der CD was schneller (hoffentlich)

These orders were shipped out October 23, 2009.

Thank you,
    Penny
    Strange Music, Inc.

Hey, vielen Dank Vegaz! Ich hoffe mal, dass die ganze Sache nicht zu lang dauert! Das ist einfach unfair, weil die anderen Leute erstens das Album schon vor 5 / 6 Tagen einfach mal runtergeladen haben und zweitens wir die Schei├če nicht mal am Release-Date erhalten! Alter, ich warte schon seit 6 Monaten darauf!

Hast du's auch vorbestellt?

Ah, sry for writing in german. I just said thank you to Vegaz and that I find it a little unfair that people downloaded tech's album 5 days ago or something and we're still not going to receive it on the release-date! sounds like i'm bitchin' and cryin - i'm not! i'm just rly lookin forward to hearing his album! But thx anyways! I'll just have to hope that i'm gonna get it ASAP.

well you should get soon if not a day two later there doing there best to send them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy-Jay
    Ah, sry for writing in german. I just said thank you to Vegaz and that I find it a little unfair that people downloaded tech's album 5 days ago or something and we're still not going to receive it on the release-date! sounds like i'm bitchin' and cryin - i'm not! i'm just rly lookin forward to hearing his album! But thx anyways! I'll just have to hope that i'm gonna get it ASAP.