Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok this is a question for Technitions and Juggalos/Juggalettes

Ok this is a question for Technitions and Juggalos/Juggalettes

Now before you tear me apart and call me names and what not i have a questions that i'd love your opinions on......Ok so i was having a "discussion" more of an argument wit my friend tonight and he was on his way back from the ICP concert which he set as a status on his facebook and i left a comment saying how bein a technition is better and Tech is a WAY better artist then ICP.......then this is his statement after....he said Tech does rap faster and has sicker rhymes but he said Tech isn't better, he said Tech doesnt have the staying power that ICP has displayed for this long, and he said Tech wont be around as long or have as big of a following as ICP.....so let me know what you think

nobody cares

i can't tell you who is better...i like them both the same...but i agree tech does rap faster and sicker but then again ICP created such a strong fanbase as to where all us juggalos and juggalettes stand together as a family...i have came to find that tech doesn't have that...believe me...so there is no point in asking opinions on who is better because everyone is different and entitled to their own opinion...so you and your friend shouldn't be arguing over this...respect each others opinion...thats what makes life so interesting

im a juggalo and i been a tech n9ne fan for a long time now..its not a fair comparison tho..sry....two different s...n tech been rappin for over 20 years...n as far as i remember, i was in first grade wen i first heard of icp..so idk... how about we quit comparing them individually and just get them on more songs together bring on bone thugs and 3 6 mafia wile we r at it!!!!

Well Tech N9ne is obviously the better artist..I believe for some odd reason ICP does have a rediculous following..Tech N9ne does have a crazy following as well but I think ICP's is a lil more stronger, in the sense to where they actually think they are family and a real gang and shit(not sure if thats a possitive or negative attribute for the comparison)...I kinda see ICP fans(juggalos whatever you guys call yourselves) as more a cult than a actual fan base (which Tech N9ne has).. I think people follow ICP for reasons other than their music....For the same reasons people join gangs and cults, to be apart of something, because like they always say, they are a gang and a family..So for ICP I think it's deeper than music for them and their fans..Saying all that and to sum it up, Tech N9ne musically destroys ICP, in all aspects...

I think they will last to long for their own good ON BOTH SIDES now who wants some...ehem "kool aid"

Its not a gang or cult like you would traditionally think. We are all drawn together for the fact that we like something that not everyone else does and some even hate. Among other things. But its not a cult we dont worship anything more than a normal person would or sacrafice anything. And we arent a gang as in modern day gang cuz we arent shootin people up or beatnn them down cuz of colors or non juggaloness. Basically we are like a radical version of the dead heads from the grateful dead

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Cali
    Well Tech N9ne is obviously the better artist..I believe for some odd reason ICP does have a rediculous following..Tech N9ne does have a crazy following as well but I think ICP's is a lil more stronger, in the sense to where they actually think they are family and a real gang and shit(not sure if thats a possitive or negative attribute for the comparison)...I kinda see ICP fans(juggalos whatever you guys call yourselves) as more a cult than a actual fan base (which Tech N9ne has).. I think people follow ICP for reasons other than their music....For the same reasons people join gangs and cults, to be apart of something, because like they always say, they are a gang and a family..So for ICP I think it's deeper than music for them and their fans..Saying all that and to sum it up, Tech N9ne musically destroys ICP, in all aspects...

I wasn't really literal with the whole "cult" thing it was just used as an example.. But gang, yes..I see multiple "juggalos" referr to themselves as a gang and actually try to act like a gang on this same web site.."Fuck with one fuck with all of us!" "We are the biggest gang you ever seen"...Shit like that...Maybe, in your opinion, you don't consider your little ICP thing a "gang"...but to many others it is..Which is why I think they have such a following non-music related.. As far as Tech N9ne & Strange Music fans go, we go hard for Tech and label...for the MUSIC, and the Strang Music MOVEMENT, wanting success for them..I see mad people with Strange Music logo tatts all the time so I know we go hard as fans..But in no way, you arn't seeing us ganging up on people who don't like Tech N9ne or someone we don't like in general talkin on some "YEAH WE TECHNITIONS FUCK WITH ONE FUCK WITH ALL WE TECHNITIONS BITCH!!!!"...This is all about the dope music...ICP "juggalos", be on some other shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Its not a gang or cult like you would traditionally think. We are all drawn together for the fact that we like something that not everyone else does and some even hate. Among other things. But its not a cult we dont worship anything more than a normal person would or sacrafice anything. And we arent a gang as in modern day gang cuz we arent shootin people up or beatnn them down cuz of colors or non juggaloness. Basically we are like a radical version of the dead heads from the grateful dead

Yeah i know some people are retarted about it but they arent the real ones. Theyre on so fucked up shit yah we will look out for each other but thats somethin different. Im on such a different level on it all that im not even gonna go as a juggalo anymore. Cuz i go hard for suburban noize strange and psychopathic. I mean techs my favorite artist subnoize is my shit and i connect with it all. So im the strange subnoize rat jugfalo punk rocker fuckin hippy whatever im just confused lol

I wasn't really literal with the whole "cult" thing it was just used as an example.. But gang, yes..I see multiple "juggalos" referr to themselves as a gang and actually try to act like a gang on this same web site.."Fuck with one fuck with all of us!" "We are the biggest gang you ever seen"...Shit like that...Maybe, in your opinion, you don't consider your little ICP thing a "gang"...but to many others it is..Which is why I think they have such a following non-music related.. As far as Tech N9ne & Strange Music fans go, we go hard for Tech and label...for the MUSIC, and the Strang Music MOVEMENT, wanting success for them..I see mad people with Strange Music logo tatts all the time so I know we go hard as fans..But in no way, you arn't seeing us ganging up on people who don't like Tech N9ne or someone we don't like in general talkin on some "YEAH WE TECHNITIONS FUCK WITH ONE FUCK WITH ALL WE TECHNITIONS BITCH!!!!"...This is all about the dope music...ICP "juggalos", be on some other shit...

Hahahaha thats what's up...Rep it all homie if you enjoying it all rep that shit..

Yeah i know some people are retarted about it but they arent the real ones. Theyre on so fucked up shit yah we will look out for each other but thats somethin different. Im on such a different level on it all that im not even gonna go as a juggalo anymore. Cuz i go hard for suburban noize strange and psychopathic. I mean techs my favorite artist subnoize is my shit and i connect with it all. So im the strange subnoize rat jugfalo punk rocker fuckin hippy whatever im just confused lol