Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Questions...

  1. #1

    Questions...

    So I'm goin to the meet and greet tomorrow...anyone have any good and appropriate questions they want me to ask the Strange Crew....?

  2. #2
    Kaliko' Shock Treatment
    upcoming Video Releases
    "Chea" orgins
    When are they gonna put Dickies shit up on the store again?
    Can you fuck my girl?

  3. #3
    Ask tech if he's back to smoking weed for good, or if its just a rare thing for him now.

  4. #4
    And about popping pills?

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    Ask tech if he's back to smoking weed for good, or if its just a rare thing for him now.

  5. #5
    So literally imma be askin Tech to fuck your girl right...cuz he ain't gettin mine...!!

  6. #6
    Calm down dude I was joking somebody made a thread about it

    Quote Originally Posted by $~BiG~LeWiS~$
    So literally imma be askin Tech to fuck your girl right...cuz he ain't gettin mine...!!

  7. #7
    Dude I know you just playin...haha...lol...I saw that shit and said "WOW"

    Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Calm down dude I was joking somebody made a thread about it

    Quote Originally Posted by $~BiG~LeWiS~$
    So literally imma be askin Tech to fuck your girl right...cuz he ain't gettin mine...!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member b-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,092
    How can you apply for a Job at Strange.

Similar Threads

  1. questions
    By B Hendricks in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. Two Questions PLZ HELP
    By JordanNied in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 07:24 AM
  3. Two Questions
    By PJ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 07:52 PM
  4. Questions?
    By ShaneM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 12:59 AM
  5. questions
    By Coolt2 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •