Thread: Gonna go see Tech tonight!

Gonna go see Tech tonight!

This is my 9th time seeing Tech, wonder if that means it's lucky haha, maybe I will try to get up front instead of sitting on balcony like I always do, anyways it's gonna be a blast!

Why the fuck would you sit in a balcony?
    Get your ass to that show way fuckin early so your at the front of the line. Wait your ass in the line and when the doors open plant your ass center stage right in the middle and cling to that bar like your life depended on it. Best place to be at a concert lol

Yeah used to do that like 7 years ago, now I like to just chill and sip on a beer and enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    Get your ass to that show way fuckin early so your at the front of the line. Wait your ass in the line and when the doors open plant your ass center stage right in the middle and cling to that bar like your life depended on it. Best place to be at a concert lol

Im into bein at the front. I hate bein off in a crowd or just sittn somewhere. I tend to get stuck behind some fucker tho. But im a big guy so if i try hard enough ill usually get there. I just enjoy the chaos and the vibe of being so close to someone that can bring such joy. Im for sure gonna be upfront for tech even if i have to show up 5 hours early and sprint to the stage. I just hate missn the pits lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    Yeah used to do that like 7 years ago, now I like to just chill and sip on a beer and enjoy the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat