Thread: waiting for KOD im from UK!

waiting for KOD im from UK!

hey im from the UK and I pre ordered KOD last week so when do you think i will recieve it?
    also what does the dog tag look like?

thanks

That sucks do you guys get tech in stores over there

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    aight, when i ordered sickology an genius it took like 2 weeks but it got delayed a bit i think at customs or whteva, so it should take about a week i think, but theres a postal strike on too so haha maybe well never get it

Damn, I live in Germany! Hopefully we won't recieve it too late! xD

I'm in Australia & my mate got his on Friday, so I hope mine will get here on Monday!

Oh so does his get hat far over there or do just relie on the net for all your tech needs

i dont know if its on shelves but i seen it on some big music shops websites, like hmv an shit soo i dnt no if they hide em in a ware house or what haha, funny thing is tho stupid cocks had a Tech 9 and Tech N9ne with the same cd covers an names, stupid fucks aint realised haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph

aight, when i ordered sickology an genius it took like 2 weeks but it got delayed a bit i think at customs or whteva, so it should take about a week i think, but theres a postal strike on too so haha maybe well never get it

Typo his tour get that far

Oh so does his get hat far over there or do just relie on the net for all your tech needs

i dont know if its on shelves but i seen it on some big music shops websites, like hmv an shit soo i dnt no if they hide em in a ware house or what haha, funny thing is tho stupid cocks had a Tech 9 and Tech N9ne with the same cd covers an names, stupid fucks aint realised haha

That's what's up do you only listen to tech

Do you mean do i buy the cds? if u do then hell yeah i do haha, anytime i get money it goes on music haha

Just about everything but no techno or country techno gives me a headache and country give me suicidle thought jk LOL

nah, i listen to everyone on strange, urmm, top of my head ill bill, prozak, JMT, AOTP, imm tech, critical bill, (hed) PE,E-40... loads more, wbu?

Do you mean do i buy the cds? if u do then hell yeah i do haha, anytime i get money it goes on music haha

So how is life in the uk or where it is your from the US.has a bunch of shit goin on with this war and shit and in the middle of a recession shit suck and are new pres is kinda lost

haha, kll, never really heard country and dnt wanna lol but fuck techno in the ass man haha
    Just about everything but no techno or country techno gives me a headache and country give me suicidle thought jk LOL

nah, i listen to everyone on strange, urmm, top of my head ill bill, prozak, JMT, AOTP, imm tech, critical bill, (hed) PE,E-40... loads more, wbu?

Ya I'm a comercial builder and Im really haven a hard time keepin work I get to miss out on the kod tour cuz of that I feel like hittin a bank to go haha

haha, yh the uks in pretty much the same shape, credit crunch an shit, no one has any money bit owes a ton of it haha, sucks ass, i only just managed to get the money together for KOD haha, really hard to get a job over here too, even the shit jobs have masses of applicants
    So how is life in the uk or where it is your from the US.has a bunch of shit goin on with this war and shit and in the middle of a recession shit suck and are new pres is kinda lost

haha, kll, never really heard country and dnt wanna lol but fuck techno in the ass man haha