Thread: I dont know what to think bout this

I dont know what to think bout this

Sorry im on a mobile device so i cant copy paste it but go to

prhymalrage.com/pr-cleveland

Theres this thing that like near the bottom and i talks about how techs booking agent asked for a large amount of money. And the people having the show realized with all the people tech would have coming that they wouldnt have room so they dropped tech but cuz there wasnt a contract fore some reason techs people told them that the money was techs now. The people that held the show made a 1 dollar profit and this one guy took out a 2000 dollar loan from a coworker to help pay and he was out of that to

Just read it it seems kinda fucked up that tech would let that happen

So they paid Tech 2gs to do a show and then dropped him?...Sounds like they own problem..aint no refunds if you stupid enough not to have a contract with a major artist you're trying to have at your show...and what did they expect booking Tech? A low amount of people showing up? They should have done some research, got a contract typed up and did it professional...so now they out 2gs for being business ignorant. And I can understand why they probably want to keep the 2gs..Tech probably cleared part of his schedule to do this lil show thats not apart of his original tour and then they wanna drop him from the show completely and fuck his schedule up and it's kind of disrespecting... I didn't goto that website and read anything so Im just going off what you described in the thread...Sounds like they need to have a lil' car wash and earn that money back..

No they lost like 8000. the show made back the 6 that they put into it but they were under the 2. At least thats what i took from it im not 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Cali
    So they paid Tech 2gs to do a show and then dropped him?...Sounds like they own problem..aint no refunds if you stupid enough not to have a contract with a major artist you're trying to have at your show...and what did they expect booking Tech? A low amount of people showing up? They should have done some research, got a contract typed up and did it professional...so now they out 2gs for being business ignorant. And I can understand why they probably want to keep the 2gs..Tech probably cleared part of his schedule to do this lil show thats not apart of his original tour and then they wanna drop him from the show completely and fuck his schedule up and it's kind of disrespecting... I didn't goto that website and read anything so Im just going off what you described in the thread...Sounds like they need to have a lil' car wash and earn that money back..

Well regardless of the amount, everything else I said still applys, in my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat
    No they lost like 8000. the show made back the 6 that they put into it but they were under the 2. At least thats what i took from it im not 100% sure

yah lol. sounds to me from what your saying that this was almost a private gig. Like guy wanted tech in his hometown he booked a venue, payed tech, then was gonna sell some tickets and maybe make money off of it but then sold too much and then couldnt get another venue. and tech cant do it in 2 days cuz he on tour so now you gotta pay back the people who bought ticket.....atleast thats what im getting out of what u said

I could understand keeping the 2000 deposit but that 6000 seems a little messd up. But like you said it is there fault. That is a cuthroat Buisness

Well regardless of the amount, everything else I said still applys, in my opinion..
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange1914Rat

Yah they droppd tech cuz they couldnt fit everyone that they were targeting. I guess techs people said that the money was therez because of pr stuff idk the whole thing kinda confused me

Quote Originally Posted by chris
    yah lol. sounds to me from what your saying that this was almost a private gig. Like guy wanted tech in his hometown he booked a venue, payed tech, then was gonna sell some tickets and maybe make money off of it but then sold too much and then couldnt get another venue. and tech cant do it in 2 days cuz he on tour so now you gotta pay back the people who bought ticket.....atleast thats what im getting out of what u said