Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's already listened to K.O.D. ?

Who's already listened to K.O.D. ?

I'm making myself wait till i buy the cd. What about you kids?

Shit just shows how much trust Tech puts in his fans. Droppin a whole CD on myspace before we even pay for it.
    I'd have prolly pre ordered it if i didn't max out all my credit cards but....

I'm a slacker, never did I have a lot of dough
    I'm a slacker, smoking pot and watchin' videos
    I'm a slacker, go whichever way the wind blows
    Those just tuning in I'm just letting' you know

the story of my life, ha ha

I couldnt help myself n downloaded it 2 days ago....i preordered it anyways....lol...i swore i wouldnt download it but the opposite happened

You are probably the only person who hasn't heard Low... Martini... It Was An Accident... Fuck how can you wait? I would have blown my brains out already

He didn't drop it, it leaked and ppl jus dl'in it like crazy and messin up his sales and shit but idk I haven't listen 2 any songs yet the only 1's I heard was the snips of in the trunk, and blackened the sun and like I died but I heard that's not on the album

Same here. I swore i would wait till my copy arrived in the mail, but i gave in the morning after the leak. Like someone else said.....Audio Drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to those who waited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz
    I couldnt help myself n downloaded it 2 days ago....i preordered it anyways....lol...i swore i wouldnt download it but the opposite happened

im sure youve heard strange music box, leave me alone, and show me a God.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    He didn't drop it, it leaked and ppl jus dl'in it like crazy and messin up his sales and shit but idk I haven't listen 2 any songs yet the only 1's I heard was the snips of in the trunk, and blackened the sun and like I died but I heard that's not on the album

haha. i always swear i wont download the cd before it comes out but its always the other way round.. the cd always gets to me a little late past the date tho. so i haveto download it to hold me over

Quote Originally Posted by l<ingJuelz

Nope I aint on a computer I'm on my phone so I can't listen 2 it that's the only songs I have listened 2 swear on my mom grave

dont worry you aint the only one i waited too and no one wants to break bread with an early copy, i tried to be like rain and i got denied

already ordered mine, but Ive been listening to the cd for almost a week now