Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE

STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE

I have a quick, simple, possibly dumb, but nontheless necessary question about the Strange Music pendant that is included in the V.I.P. package to Tech N9ne's concert.....Does it come WITH a chain, or do i have to put forth the effort of going out and purchasing my own?

i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

lol i heard they was kinda heavy is that true?

The pendant is heavier than you'd expect...but like above, the little chain is weak. Pendant is pro tho

the chain u got looks different from the one on the pic 4 the pre order, did u get urs from the pre order, ur looks much better then the pic they got.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

Thats the same chain I got when I got mine
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    the chain u got looks different from the one on the pic 4 the pre order, did u get urs from the pre order, ur looks much better then the pic they got.

which one u mean the one in his pic or the one in the preorder pic, i assume u mean the one in his pic which is by far the better of the 2, my son cant wait 2 get it so he can wear it 2 school, and hes in 1st grade..lol..he luvs tech, but it looks pretty dope

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

I got mine at the merch booth. it's pretty sturdy

which one u mean the one in his pic or the one in the preorder pic, i assume u mean the one in his pic which is by far the better of the 2, my son cant wait 2 get it so he can wear it 2 school, and hes in 1st grade..lol..he luvs tech, but it looks pretty dope

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

the pendent is sick, the chain it comes with is weak. i didnt even wear it cuz of the chain, and didnt have time to buy a good looking one.

I looked at walmart for a better chain and they didn't have anything. Gunna hit the mall tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    the pendent is sick, the chain it comes with is weak. i didnt even wear it cuz of the chain, and didnt have time to buy a good looking one.