Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE

  1. #1

    STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE

    I have a quick, simple, possibly dumb, but nontheless necessary question about the Strange Music pendant that is included in the V.I.P. package to Tech N9ne's concert.....Does it come WITH a chain, or do i have to put forth the effort of going out and purchasing my own?

  2. #2
    i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

  3. #3
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    lol i heard they was kinda heavy is that true?

  4. #4
    The pendant is heavier than you'd expect...but like above, the little chain is weak. Pendant is pro tho

  5. #5
    the chain u got looks different from the one on the pic 4 the pre order, did u get urs from the pre order, ur looks much better then the pic they got.

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

  6. #6
    Thats the same chain I got when I got mine
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    the chain u got looks different from the one on the pic 4 the pre order, did u get urs from the pre order, ur looks much better then the pic they got.


    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

  7. #7
    which one u mean the one in his pic or the one in the preorder pic, i assume u mean the one in his pic which is by far the better of the 2, my son cant wait 2 get it so he can wear it 2 school, and hes in 1st grade..lol..he luvs tech, but it looks pretty dope

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Thats the same chain I got when I got mine
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    the chain u got looks different from the one on the pic 4 the pre order, did u get urs from the pre order, ur looks much better then the pic they got.

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

  8. #8
    I got mine at the merch booth. it's pretty sturdy

    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    which one u mean the one in his pic or the one in the preorder pic, i assume u mean the one in his pic which is by far the better of the 2, my son cant wait 2 get it so he can wear it 2 school, and hes in 1st grade..lol..he luvs tech, but it looks pretty dope


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    Thats the same chain I got when I got mine
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    the chain u got looks different from the one on the pic 4 the pre order, did u get urs from the pre order, ur looks much better then the pic they got.

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    i have a picture of it on my page. Yeah it comes with a chain but its shitty kinda

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    the pendent is sick, the chain it comes with is weak. i didnt even wear it cuz of the chain, and didnt have time to buy a good looking one.

  10. #10
    I looked at walmart for a better chain and they didn't have anything. Gunna hit the mall tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    the pendent is sick, the chain it comes with is weak. i didnt even wear it cuz of the chain, and didnt have time to buy a good looking one.

Similar Threads

  1. mystery pendant in new vip package
    By DiE$eL E in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 04:50 PM
  2. Strange Music Pendant
    By AlnardoAyala in forum Rumors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:30 AM
  3. Anyone with the Strange Music pendant!
    By ScottyKing in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
  4. Strange Music Pendant
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 05:06 AM
  5. VIP Package Snake & Bat Pendant....
    By Tazz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •