Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: just watched FRIDAY THE 13TH new remake 1st horro movie for me should of taped my reaction u would of laughed hard & video skitz only in australia u would see this

just watched FRIDAY THE 13TH new remake 1st horro movie for me should of taped my reaction u would of laughed hard & video skitz only in australia u would see this

i watched the movie i must of jumped like 20 times through out iv never watched a horro movie before now i know why it took me so long to build the guts up!!! my heart was racing so fast i screemed alot times, sitting in the dark i swear my eyes must of been poping out my head grit my teeth slapping my leg sitting there talkin to tv saying run bitches run i had to tell my self it's just a movie the guy wear a mask in it and is on this crazy rampage in the middle of nowhere it was pretty freaky for my 1st horro movie i couldnt believe it. Then the bloody dog started to bark out side my window then it's walking around i felt like there was some1 out side my bedroom i kept looking at the window just pondering and wondering why i was getin freaked out so much haha everytime the music got freaky and then a dramitc noise i pulled the blanket up over my head lol still a bit jumpy too from sitting through watching it all i really didnt think i would have the guts to watch the whole lot.bahahaha what a scared bitch i was!! i dont know if anyone else has seen it and thought it was out there probably most ppl dont get anxiety attacks and get stuck in the moment of it...
    tomrrow i plan on getting more scary ass movies to see how i react... probably wont sleep for a week now!! if youv got any suggestions of a scary movies let me know.. im going to brake my fear.... i hope lol

So you liked it then. What's holloween like over there since u never been here for it

yeh it was different i normaly watch the gangsta movies but to get my heart racing so fast like was just crazy absolute BS well holloween i remember we did it once when we were like about 10 we walked down our street doing the tricka treat we were the only 3 kids doing it haha i dont think it is as big as what it over in the states which is a shame iv never been out clubing while it's on dont know if it falls on weekend ever and i dont know if the clubs put a event on for it but i think it wouldn't be as good as the states coz you guys go all out over there with the props and costumes i wanna check one out one yr see what it's like!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    So you liked it then. What's holloween like over there since u never been here for it

yeh jess man i never felt so fukn scared in my life it was crazy im glad i was at the cinema coz i would looked like a complete idiot from getting stuck in the moment the surround system made it even more freaky lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Zumberge
    woww hahahaa

What gansta flicks do like

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yeh it was different i normaly watch the gangsta movies but to get my heart racing so fast like was just crazy absolute BS well holloween i remember we did it once when we were like about 10 we walked down our street doing the tricka treat we were the only 3 kids doing it haha i dont think it is as big as what it over in the states which is a shame iv never been out clubing while it's on dont know if it falls on weekend ever and i dont know if the clubs put a event on for it but i think it wouldn't be as good as the states coz you guys go all out over there with the props and costumes i wanna check one out one yr see what it's like!!

i love scareface that i can sit and watch a 100 times lol belly ok man apart i like that one romeo must die cradele 2 the grave we own the night and then i got a few drama movie and war moives i like

now scarface iz MY flick.

but romeo must die? gangsta? nahhh...lol.

Try dead presidentz, blood in blood out, and scarface

The ultimate gangsta moviez.

My opinon...the remake wuz weak....he NEVER ran in the original onez....i find the old moviez to be more interesting then the remake.

the movie you shuld watch....the last house on the left....thatz movie iz sicccc wit it. lol.

Oh that the remake of halloween. I LOVE ETT.
    i love scareface that i can sit and watch a 100 times lol belly ok man apart i like that one romeo must die cradele 2 the grave we own the night and then i got a few drama movie and war moives i like

lol yeh romeo must die not so but it's got aaliyah in it yeh thoes three movie there gangsta as good choice. lol this was my 1st so hate to think what other movies could be like if thats a weak one lol so this one is gonna make scream im gonna have fukn nightmare over these flicks lol im still jumpy as ever time i hear a noise out side im looking bahahaha im gonna get that movie you suggested my heart will jump out i can see it now lol i dont know why im so scared of scary movies for lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda

My opinon...the remake wuz weak....he NEVER ran in the original onez....i find the old moviez to be more interesting then the remake. Didn't scare me one bit....

the movie you shuld watch....the last house on the left....thatz movie iz sicccc wit it. lol.

Ahh yall 4got about 1 of the best gangsta movies... American Gangster, now that shit is fuckin good, oh yea and boyz in the hood, but a scary movie I like is The Exorcist: the version never seen or sumthin like that its freaky but idk

lol....itz not scarey but, idk it maybe to you. lol

lol yeh romeo must die not so but it's got aaliyah in it yeh thoes three movie there gangsta as good choice. lol this was my 1st so hate to think what other movies could be like if thats a weak one lol so this one is gonna make scream im gonna have fukn nightmare over these flicks lol im still jumpy as ever time i hear a noise out side im looking bahahaha im gonna get that movie you suggested my heart will jump out i can see it now lol i dont know why im so scared of scary movies for lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda

My opinon...the remake wuz weak....he NEVER ran in the original onez....i find the old moviez to be more interesting then the remake. Didn't scare me one bit....