Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats a good horro movie to watch

whats a good horro movie to watch

wanna know what are some good horro movies to watch as halloween is coming up and horro movies make me screem and pull the blanket up over my head cable at moment is showing the friday 13th is that full on!

Can't go wrong with Nightmare on Elm st., Child play (for horror comedy), dawn of the dead (not really scary but badass, exorcist... Idk

Check out amityville it's pretty good and it's based I a true story or the nightmare on elm street movies r good ,exercist is a scarry one

the exorcist sounds scary nightmare on elm st that sounds scary as well!

Quote Originally Posted by KoBane
    Can't go wrong with Nightmare on Elm st., Child play (for horror comedy), dawn of the dead (not really scary but badass, exorcist... Idk

alright this is gonna be good you gonna here me screeming over in the usa

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Check out amityville it's pretty good and it's based I a true story or the nightmare on elm street movies r good ,exercist is a scarry one

so amityville really happened? whats the go is the older the horro flick the scary or new ones are more

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca

Ya watch it in the dark youwill get kick outta it the gruge movies scare alot of girls I know

I thinkthe older ones r the best but the new ones r good to just not that scarry but it's hard to find one that scares me anymore

so amityville really happened? whats the go is the older the horro flick the scary or new ones are more

i cant wait lol im going to get them tomorrow from the shop or see if my anuty has them i wanna get kick out of every talks about them but i never watched them for the fact im a wuss! lol whats the new friday 13th like will that give ya heart a kick it's on the pay movies

Ya watch it in the dark youwill get kick outta it the gruge movies scare alot of girls I know

right then so my theme gonna be old ones your saying there more scary so i want thoes ones

I thinkthe older ones r the best but the new ones r good to just not that scarry but it's hard to find one that scares me anymore