Thread: tech n9ne interview

tech n9ne interview

My momma's real sick, you know what I'm sizzlin'? And it doesn't matter how many albums I sell, doesn't matter how much money I put into it - it's about her - her strength and her relationship with a higher power and her will to survive. It makes me question things I thought I was sure about and it makes me question things further that I already doubted. K.O.D. lets me put all of this out there and lets me vent. I've seen so much pain recently," TECH N9NE divulges, "so many dark things. I had to take those experiences and make something beautiful out of them. I couldn't let myself fall into that hole with no chance of getting out."

It was a hole that, admittedly, was a deep one. Regardless of the successes that TECH N9NE has seen touring the world and through monumental album sales, from appearances on BET and MTV and the endless adoration of an ever-growing fan base, TECH N9NE's mother was still waging war with her health. It's these intimate battles, with which TECH is all too familiar with, that motivated him and pushed his music to new corners - that eventually helped him climb out of the depths of his own despair and let the world see his pain thru every track on K.O.D.

As tough as the last year has been, TECH N9NE still sees a light ahead. "I know that people are feeling some of the same things I am and maybe this will let them see that everyone has those dark things they go through in life and that everyone can face them and be stronger in the end."

. I've seen so much pain recently," TECH N9NE divulges, "so many dark things. I had to take those experiences and make something beautiful out of them. I couldn't let myself fall into that hole with no chance of getting out."

The cd is beautiful, an ugly beautiful I guess you could say lol.

Thanks for postin this, hadnt seen that yet.

thats okay i hope this abms brings some clarity into tech n9nes life

Quote Originally Posted by OG VIP
    . I've seen so much pain recently," TECH N9NE divulges, "so many dark things. I had to take those experiences and make something beautiful out of them. I couldn't let myself fall into that hole with no chance of getting out."

The cd is beautiful, an ugly beautiful I guess you could say lol.

Thanks for postin this, hadnt seen that yet.

I like how he always says "You know what I'm Sizzlin?"

yeh same sizzlin it's a hectic world

Quote Originally Posted by Technician408
    I like how he always says "You know what I'm Sizzlin?"