Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ceza and tech

  1. #1

    ceza and tech

    I'm sure you all heard dark places by ceza and tech well I understand tech part but what the fuck is ceza talking about ? Need some help if possible

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    I am a stream between two and two forward a back opened my eyes in vain peþimi leave me now çatmayýn, Tech N9ne and Criminal kattayýz That's the bottom of this, or my fate, that everything good in a dream, this karanlýkta not find my way my eyes I kapatýrým tanrýmla konuþurum hallelujah, back looking back, always a long dark road, kararýr each day, where friends, no one aklýna death but does not expect all of us a black ground, what do I see my front everywhere in the dark what do I find my way but I solid bastým evil eye stamp bastým minister come from different press as if there is bass, distorted the rapine trust anyone, we give þaþýrtýrýz the others empty. Missouri, Kansas, Istanbul full throttle, is spread over adýmýz anýlýr atlas, Rapt my light, light was my mother, my light was a single, the rest was hatred, dark places at the address specified, not waiting for me, I went to the train

    (Chorus)
    Every day the same, no difference of day, day after day the same as the same þov, from you comes first for each flow, whether that stops us every toy, Bak gene karardý same everywhere, but we KACY razýyýz say, invisible barbed wire address the same dark Places

    When i open my eyes in the morning I never feel like the room is hella dim had'em open, and can not see, i am looking Infront of me, dark as it want to be, when i am gonna be free, stuck in a rut and can not be, gotta be the devil that is sparkin this darkness could it be permanently navcalpetic, sleep but awake the weak creep marks a Deathwish put the heat to spark the method Tweek se nada i do not want to I do not suffer , no more if i do not gotta, maybe i should get on my knees and talk to God, bismallah, then pop the medulla o blongotha rage, feel like I am in a cage, imma try to go back to my younger days mama way I was raised in the day when i want to blaze Calmer now present in the lama, Techa nina, everybody know I am sick in my encephalon, mentally lebennon, best step with pep if you can not heaven on, cause my hell's off the chain to aim at with the brain or get of the crane cause I'm not the same man ashamed cause i share awfully Brane thoughts with sam hain, Sick in the head ways to blaze ya do not want to fuck with ttech n9ne and ceza wicked that is the way we kick it it gets major rip it up from missouri to turkey amaze ya, As dark as they come, bark and they run making they heart race a tech nina & ceza stuck in a daze we live in a dark place a

    (Chorus)
    Every day the same, no difference of day, day after day the same as the same þov, from you comes first for each flow, whether that stops us every toy, Bak gene karardý same everywhere, but we KACY razýyýz say, invisible barbed wire address the same dark Places

    They take to the bottom of the rope cut, es Let's go crazy, my question beautiful walk, in front of us my best time immemorial, to the death gezelim where the most dark, knee kurþuna Do, no do not give up nothing to fear, Kandy same film every day the same þov, Kandy as if no lessons had not received the dark always place the same address, fala baktý psychic geleceðimi saw yaþamadan anýlar History has accumulated, many bastard I want deleted, Kevorkian pak them are doctors, unnamed kalmýþ, cumbersome, inefficient salmýþ self kýraç fields are added to the hyacinth, Missouri as we are not pouring water, kid ufaktým my fear was my school, in front of us a kick in the shoot would, like the ice came and went soðuktu sabahçý or hiding place would have me, nobody alýþamadý bulk of what was yet, nor the man I'm what the land is neither a board tebeþir not only need a microphone to me

    (Chorus)
    Every day the same, no difference of day, day after day the same as the same þov, from you comes first for each flow, whether that stops us every toy, Bak gene karardý same everywhere, but we KACY razýyýz say, invisible barbed wire address the same dark Places

  3. #3
    Right on bro that was quick did u already have that set up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    I am a stream between two and two forward a back opened my eyes in vain peþimi leave me now çatmayýn, Tech N9ne and Criminal kattayýz That's the bottom of this, or my fate, that everything good in a dream, this karanlýkta not find my way my eyes I kapatýrým tanrýmla konuþurum hallelujah, back looking back, always a long dark road, kararýr each day, where friends, no one aklýna death but does not expect all of us a black ground, what do I see my front everywhere in the dark what do I find my way but I solid bastým evil eye stamp bastým minister come from different press as if there is bass, distorted the rapine trust anyone, we give þaþýrtýrýz the others empty. Missouri, Kansas, Istanbul full throttle, is spread over adýmýz anýlýr atlas, Rapt my light, light was my mother, my light was a single, the rest was hatred, dark places at the address specified, not waiting for me, I went to the train
    (Chorus)
    Every day the same, no difference of day, day after day the same as the same þov, from you comes first for each flow, whether that stops us every toy, Bak gene karardý same everywhere, but we KACY razýyýz say, invisible barbed wire address the same dark Places

    When i open my eyes in the morning I never feel like the room is hella dim had'em open, and can not see, i am looking Infront of me, dark as it want to be, when i am gonna be free, stuck in a rut and can not be, gotta be the devil that is sparkin this darkness could it be permanently navcalpetic, sleep but awake the weak creep marks a Deathwish put the heat to spark the method Tweek se nada i do not want to I do not suffer , no more if i do not gotta, maybe i should get on my knees and talk to God, bismallah, then pop the medulla o blongotha rage, feel like I am in a cage, imma try to go back to my younger days mama way I was raised in the day when i want to blaze Calmer now present in the lama, Techa nina, everybody know I am sick in my encephalon, mentally lebennon, best step with pep if you can not heaven on, cause my hell's off the chain to aim at with the brain or get of the crane cause I'm not the same man ashamed cause i share awfully Brane thoughts with sam hain, Sick in the head ways to blaze ya do not want to fuck with ttech n9ne and ceza wicked that is the way we kick it it gets major rip it up from missouri to turkey amaze ya, As dark as they come, bark and they run making they heart race a tech nina & ceza stuck in a daze we live in a dark place a

    (Chorus)
    Every day the same, no difference of day, day after day the same as the same þov, from you comes first for each flow, whether that stops us every toy, Bak gene karardý same everywhere, but we KACY razýyýz say, invisible barbed wire address the same dark Places

    They take to the bottom of the rope cut, es Let's go crazy, my question beautiful walk, in front of us my best time immemorial, to the death gezelim where the most dark, knee kurþuna Do, no do not give up nothing to fear, Kandy same film every day the same þov, Kandy as if no lessons had not received the dark always place the same address, fala baktý psychic geleceðimi saw yaþamadan anýlar History has accumulated, many bastard I want deleted, Kevorkian pak them are doctors, unnamed kalmýþ, cumbersome, inefficient salmýþ self kýraç fields are added to the hyacinth, Missouri as we are not pouring water, kid ufaktým my fear was my school, in front of us a kick in the shoot would, like the ice came and went soðuktu sabahçý or hiding place would have me, nobody alýþamadý bulk of what was yet, nor the man I'm what the land is neither a board tebeþir not only need a microphone to me

    (Chorus)
    Every day the same, no difference of day, day after day the same as the same þov, from you comes first for each flow, whether that stops us every toy, Bak gene karardý same everywhere, but we KACY razýyýz say, invisible barbed wire address the same dark Places

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    no i listened to the song and translated it as it played. lol jk the other day i looked up the lyrics and popped them into google translate so i just went back to it in my history

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Right on bro that was quick did u already have that set up

  5. #5
    Koo thanks that's some smart thinkin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    no i listened to the song and translated it as it played. lol jk the other day i looked up the lyrics and popped them into google translate so i just went back to it in my history
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Right on bro that was quick did u already have that set up

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13
    Just a question have you ever heard where's my head at by grewsum ft tech

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13
    Just a question have you ever heard where's my head at by grewsum ft tech

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by nate
    Just a question have you ever heard where's my head at by grewsum ft tech

Similar Threads

  1. Lyrics to Ceza ft. Tech N9ne
    By Jetman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 03:59 AM
  2. New single from Ceza of Worldwide Choppers
    By Dantennana in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 11:17 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 09:21 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:16 AM
  5. CEZA & TECH
    By Kevin Lopez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •