Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KALIKO LEAVIN STRANGE!?

KALIKO LEAVIN STRANGE!?

im startin to get dis family dat 1 of these days "krizz kaliko" will leave strange music....i mean from listenin to him back wen he was on anghelic and listenin to him now, he's built up a new persona, i feel....i mean yu guys may think its stupid, bt i get dis feelin like he might leave "strange" 1 of these days...if this did come tru tho, how wuld yall feel if he did leave???

He isn't going anywhere

naw man. Kalis own words "Tech dont go nowhere without me"

People grow, and if the company dosen't grow with him then yeah he's gotta do what he's gotta do for himself. It all comes down to money, distribution, and family. If he aint gettin the money or the distribution he needs to expand as an artist then he needs to do whats best for his family and that may mean taking a major deal sometime down the road.

But I think he's signed on for another couple of albums with strange if i'm not mistaken, so it probably won't be anytime in the near future, but if SM dosen't blow up into the mainstream soon, he's going to have to consider making that move or making a career change, cause dude dosn't want to have to be touring more than 100 shows a year the rest of his career nor should he have to.

Those 2 are like Jekyl and Hyde, why would he even think of leavin? Not happenin, end of discussion.

Krizz is makin plenty of money and there is a lil thing called loyalty. he aint bailin on strange, They have done nothing but go UP UP UP since they started. The skys the limit for Strange and Krizz has helped lay the foundation. Hes going nowhere.

Loyalty? You act like this isn't his JOB. He does this for a living, if he is givin an opportunity by say a Shady Records or w/e, and they promise him X amount for distribution and X amount for radio and tv play, and those numbers are CONSIDERABLY better then what SM is offering, c'mon, you have to be smoking something to think that loyalty will come into play at that point. If anything Krizz being signed to a major would only be the BEST thing for SM because then attention starts getting paid towards the label cause thats where he came from. And if Tech would play his cards right in that scenario SM would stand to gain quite a bit from that.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Krizz is makin plenty of money and there is a lil thing called loyalty. he aint bailin on strange, They have done nothing but go UP UP UP since they started. The skys the limit for Strange and Krizz has helped lay the foundation. Hes going nowhere.

Damn we need our own forum. lol Well it goes back to what I said on the other thread. Strange will be bigger than Shady in time Zebes. I believe it. And no I dont thing Krizz would ever do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZebes
    Loyalty? You act like this isn't his JOB. He does this for a living, if he is givin an opportunity by say a Shady Records or w/e, and they promise him X amount for distribution and X amount for radio and tv play, and those numbers are CONSIDERABLY better then what SM is offering, c'mon, you have to be smoking something to think that loyalty will come into play at that point. If anything Krizz being signed to a major would only be the BEST thing for SM because then attention starts getting paid towards the label cause thats where he came from. And if Tech would play his cards right in that scenario SM would stand to gain quite a bit from that.

Quote Originally Posted by David

naw dude they basically a group and they tight. I mean all good things end but i think the only way ether kutt or krizz leaves is if they retire. and even then i think they would still work for strange just retire from rappin