Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep This Going...

Keep This Going...

Keep This Going...

I Think The Only Songs To Be Listend To Is The Ones On This Site Or Vid's Put Out.

Anyone That Downloads Even A Snip Of K.O.D Is A Bitch. Thats Why "King Of Darkness" Was Solved So Fucken Early.

BUT - BIG UP'S TO Tech N9ne I GOT MY V.I.P TODAY Just Waiting Till Tuesday Just Like Real Fans Should.

K.O.D. was solved early because of fucking Joe Budden saying it on air, and Glasses Malone's publicist saying the King Of Darkness tour.

The WHOLE album was up (It might still be) on Myspace for streaming.

So shut that shit up.

STFU

yous a bitch, whats wrong with listening to the leaked copy if i've already payed for the preorder? and it was solved so damn early cause stevie stone put it on his myspace. and the leaked version was likely ripped from his myspace anyways since he put the whole album on there.

STFU I preorderd it and I downloaded it as soon as it leaked and even if I didn't preorderd it I still would have downloaded it, it's fine if u want to wait but I can't and there's plenty of others who couldn't. And still do u think anyone who wants to download the shit won't cuz u said something

I'm starting to think everyone who are starting threads like these are doing for brownie points or some shit like tech reads this

suck it easy!

Why Down Grade?? When You Got The Up Grade?? But Theres No real fans anymore i guess its cool to get free music now days what ever to keep pussy happy... Thats Why I said KEEP THIS GOING Duh Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    yous a bitch, whats wrong with listening to the leaked copy if i've already payed for the preorder? and it was solved so damn early cause stevie stone put it on his myspace. and the leaked version was likely ripped from his myspace anyways since he put the whole album on there.

someone needs they temperature checked

I downloaded his album, but Im buying it as well, am I not a real fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Why Down Grade?? When You Got The Up Grade?? But Theres No real fans anymore i guess its cool to get free music now days what ever to keep pussy happy... Thats Why I said KEEP THIS GOING Duh Bitch.

Nope none of us are..... He's the last one left

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    I downloaded his album, but Im buying it as well, am I not a real fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze

Bitches like you make being soft OK.

understand WHY I Said KEEP THIS GOING.

and if i recall i tunes snips had that shit out before the Myspace streaming did

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    K.O.D. was solved early because of fucking Joe Budden saying it on air, and Glasses Malone's publicist saying the King Of Darkness tour.

The WHOLE album was up (It might still be) on Myspace for streaming.

So shut that shit up.