Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SANTA CRUZ SHOW WAS 1 B.S. ASS EXPERIENCE !!!! WACK !!

SANTA CRUZ SHOW WAS 1 B.S. ASS EXPERIENCE !!!! WACK !!

DONT GET ME WRONG, THE PERFORMANCE WAS OFF THE HOOK !

BUUUUUUT !!!, MY GIRL WIGGED OUT ON ME. WE STANDIN THERE, SHE GOES TO THE BATHROOM, I KNOW HOW BASTARD ASS DUDES BE, SO I ASKED HER WHEN SHE GOT BACK, "DID ANYBODY TRY TO TOUCH U OR GRAB U AS WALKED BY ?"

SHE SAID "MY LEG, SOME ONE GRABBED MY LEG, BUT I DONT KNOW WHO IT WAS WHEN I LOOKED THERE WAS 3 GUYS SITTING THERE AND I DONT KNOW WICH ONE DID IT."

SO I GOT PISSED BECAUSE I TOLD HER BOUT THAT CRAP BEFORE AND SHE SAID, "IF ANYBODY TRIES TO TOUCH ME, U DONT THINK THAT ILL SAY SOMETHING ?, PLEASE."

AND THIS HAPPEND IN INTERMISSION RIGHT BEFORE TECH CAME OUT, SO I WAS PISSED A LITTLE, I DONT KNOW WHAT GUY WOULDNT BE. BUT WHEN TECH WAS GUNNA COME OUT, I SNAPPED OUT OF IT , AND TRIED MAKING THE BEST OF IT, AND STARTED TO GET INTO THE MOOD AND VIBE.

AND DO U BELIEVE SHE HAD THE NERVE TO GET PISSED AT ME AND RUIN THE NIGHT ! WTF !!!! I WAS LIKE, "HOW U GUNNA BE MAD AT ME, WHEN IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE MAD AT U FOR NOT HANDLING IT THE WAY U SHOULD HAVE ?" SHE TOLD ME TO GO BACK THERE MYSELF, YET SHE DIDNT KNOW WHO DID IT, SO HOW THE HELL CAN I DO SUM'N !!!????!!!

SO YEAH, SHE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT ON ME LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT FOR PUTTIN HER IN A SHITTY MOOD, I TOLD HER "IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE MAD !" TECH'S VIBE AND PRESENCE SNAPPED ME OUT OF IT CUZ I DIDNT DRIVE 2 1/2 HOURS TO SEE HIM AND LET IT BE RUINED !

I EVEN WAS DANCING, TRYING TO MAKE HER DANCE WITH ME, AND IT WAS LIKE I WAS THERE WITH A STATUE ! PEOPLE NEXT TO US WERE ALL STARING AND LOOKING CUZ THEY KNEW IT WAS SHADY ASS SITUATION.

SO, 4TH TECH SHOW EVER, 1ST ONE THAT WAS B.S. I HOPE EVERY ONE ELSE HERE WHO HAS SEEN TH K.O.D. TOUR OR GOING TO HAS A BETTER TIME THAN I DID.

so its good show being from australia we miss it for a 2 to 3 yrs or who knows when tech will be back on our shores

That does suck this is my 9th show I learned that a while ago I'll never bring my girl to a tech show again

ya, this is my forth, and this is the 2nd show she has been to with me, and the first time, we had HELLA FUN, and was lookin for a repeat, but obviously didnt get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Howard
    That does suck this is my 9th show I learned that a while ago I'll never bring my girl to a tech show again

damn that sucks. I learned years ago, never take your girl to a rap concert, thats somethin 4 you and the boys to do.

dogg i know what ur talkin about but thats fucked up ur girl needs to get cheked if she cant just snap out of it like u and have fun i mean come on, and plus why u bringin ur girl to a tech show anyways? u gotta leave ur problems at the door ya feel me?

Yah thats a bad idea bringin a chick to any kinda show
    When i seen tech at the gathering of the juggalos i was stuck behind this guys chick. I was pissed already cuz techs my favorite and the one i wanted to see the most. Plus the chick was kinda chunky and had that stupid raver hair(like fake dreads in crazy colors) the people next to me wanted her gone to cuz she was takin up more room than me and imma big dude. Eventually the crowd was pushin me so hard against her and i was stuck with like my elbows on her back that she bitched out. She couldnt handle it. She made her bf lose front stage well on the fence at least cuz she couldnt push back or know how to deal with a big crowd. And that was like 20 mins before tech came on i woulda felt bad but i was so happy i could give two shits less

sounds like my first tech show last october. brought a girl, she got too drunk, got into some fight with a juggalette, and then got kicked out. as she was getting pulled out of the crowd she was like "cole lets go" and im thinking to myself "i paid for my ticket and your ticket, like $60 total, fuck that. im staying here and getting my moneys worth" somehow she got back in halfway through tech's set and did the same thing, just stood there like a statue. fuck bringing girls to concerts

yeah, well she's a lil different, she knows how to have a good time with me, cuz yeah, i agree, never bring a girl to these things, but we just always have hella fun ya know ? but this time here was just all bad.

yea i know what u mean but still i dunno IMO girls are unexpected drama

Quote Originally Posted by tNs
    yeah, well she's a lil different, she knows how to have a good time with me, cuz yeah, i agree, never bring a girl to these things, but we just always have hella fun ya know ? but this time here was just all bad.