Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: techs new style

techs new style

Who thinks they know why tech changed his so much and was it for better or worse

Because he's the complete technique of rhyme....

props to babee josh thats right i said the other day the meaning of tech n9ne the complete technique of ryme he says on his dvd props twizzy how true this why do you think it his last album

I think he's gotta some heavy shit going on in his life & he's expressing it through his music! I love it!

props babe i dont thikn anyone understands that he has had some drak shiza happen to him in a short time

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAcidChrist
    I think he's gotta some heavy shit going on in his life & he's expressing it through his music! I love it!

I agree with the first part but the second couldn't be more wrong he's just getting started trust me

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    if you stay the same constantly people will gett tired of you. to be a great mc you have to switch it up.

but i think this will be techs last album... don't really think he can make another dope one.

His hasent changed much to me like i notice his music changes but his rap hasent thats what i like about him he rymes words that you wouldnt think of puting together

He spent to much time in the backround to fall off now that's why he has so many s so when he can't use one on to the other don't you think

he's just put out so much dope shit... you think he can do it again?
    yeah im sure he has a couple more dope songs he can push out...but a nother dope album?
    i dout it.

BUT...maybe if he starts working with slaughterhouse (seing as though they are touring togeather)
    those dudes might push tech..

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    props to babee josh thats right i said the other day the meaning of tech n9ne the complete technique of ryme he says on his dvd props twizzy how true this why do you think it his last album

fuk yeh he aint done yet he's got too much life experiances to not be able to make another album dont be suprised to see them do a track and some more artist strange is taking over tech states it in red nose 2009 is there yr theres only more to come! there signing new artist very moment so there should be another calabo to come yet i think then he will tour when it comes to the point when hes finished his life experiances is what makes tech n9ne ppl can relate to it

he's just put out so much dope shit... you think he can do it again?

yeah im sure he has a couple more dope songs he can push out...but a nother dope album?
    i dout it.

BUT...maybe if he starts working with slaughterhouse (seing as though they are touring togeather)
    those dudes might push tech..

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca

Changed a lil, for the better, cause its just another notch on his belt for his ever growing ability!!!