Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on KOD from a Tech N9ne fan who has been listenin to him for 7 years....

Thoughts on KOD from a Tech N9ne fan who has been listenin to him for 7 years....

So I first wanna say that Tech is my favorite musician out of all the music I listen to. I am not much of a rap fan anymore, becuase I realized that most rap is talkin about how much money you have, how many bitches you have, going to the club, doing a stupid dance or how many guns you have. But Tech n9ne has never been any of this. He is truly a LYRICAL GENIUS when it comes to making music.

Would most of you agree that after Killer and Sickology, Tech has been at his best as far as success goes? So why did he have to change his so much?

This album consisted mostly of songs about eating people, killing, fighting in the club, and God.

I have been a HUGE Tech N9ne fan for 7 years, and this is the first time that I have listened to his music and been TRULY DISAPOINTED.

There are some of us in this forum who truly listen to the things Tech says in his raps. I mean, songs like "This Ring", Trapped in a Psychos Body, The Rain, The Industry is Punks, Cursed, Questions, That Owl, In My Head, Celcius, Blow Away, In The Air, Red Nose etc.....These are songs that I believe make Tech N9ne special because he speaks the truth.

Do you really want to bump a song that talks about eating people? There may be some hardcore people on here like that, but I just dont listen to the beat, I listen to the lyrics. It seemed like I was listenin to Brotha Lynch's CD. I just dont understand why he changed his ? I mean, he always has a song or two on each album that might be a lil crazy, but almost every song was like that.

And as many of you can tell, there have actually been a lot of negative posts about his new album, and it hasnt even officially dropped yet. Up until now, I have never seen so many negative comments about Tech's music on this forum. I'm just sayin, I think he is going to lose some fans' interest on this one.

In closing, I wanna say that I will still continue to listen to Tech N9ne, but this CD will not be played by me. I still support him but as a HUGE fan, I am truly disapointed in this particular CD.

Much love to all the Technicians on this site.

okay tech already said that this would be his darkest album yet to come he is showing ppl what he can do with his lyrics tech n9ne hasnt changed he always had a dark side to him and now you see the dark aaron what he was feeling at the time he wrote the songs it is an exibitions of art to show he versitile when it comes to ryming he do that gangsta partying and dark not everyone is goning to like what it's about every1 has a favorite tch n9ne and 9 represents darkness and whole lot more i dont know why peopl cant just let it be coz hes giving you the best of him thats all he can be and if being him is not enough for the world thens hes in trouble

For one brotha lynch is fuckin tight and he just sighned with strange and everything you said about rap that you don't like I can find a tech song that one or the other in it and this should be played by all tech fans even u for being a 7yr vet bust your CDs out and listen closer remember techs on some fuck everyone type shit and tech is letin it all out and the tech fans are dissed by you

"The Tech fans are dissed by you"

I didn't diss any of Tech's fans. All my thoughts were about Tech. I know Tech's rhyming skills are out of this world, but why waste them talkin about all of this crazy stuff that he said on this album? Like I said, these are just my thoughts and feelings, and I respect everybody else's opinions, but his lyrics on this album dont make me wanna bump his music like I always have.

go listen to leave me alone carefuly

Quote Originally Posted by T94LIFE

I didn't diss any of Tech's fans. All my thoughts were about Tech. I know Tech's rhyming skills are out of this world, but why waste them talkin about all of this crazy stuff that he said on this album? Like I said, these are just my thoughts and feelings, and I respect everybody else's opinions, but his lyrics on this album dont make me wanna bump his music like I always have.

Dude, I just listened to the album. That is one of the few songs that I liked. I also thought that Low, KOD, Shadows on the Road, and The Martini were good. But other than that, you cant deny that most of the other songs were about the things that I previously listed.

Hahaha that's cool bro as long as you still have luv what do you listen to know since you got away from rap

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph
    Hahaha that's cool bro as long as you still have luv what do you listen to know since you got away from rap

"The Tech fans are dissed by you" I didn't diss any of Tech's fans. All my thoughts were about Tech. I know Tech's rhyming skills are out of this world, but why waste them talkin about all of this crazy stuff that he said on this album? Like I said, these are just my thoughts and feelings, and I respect everybody else's opinions, but his lyrics on this album dont make me wanna bump his music like I always have.
    Much love, Ralph. Personally, I am into this group called The Black Keys. Its got a rock/blues sound. Definently different, but I'm really feelin that. And when it does come to rap, I'm still down with Devin the Dude and Andre Nickatina.

welcome to the king of darkness then doesnt that explain to you how tech feels

Dude, I just listened to the album. That is one of the few songs that I liked. I also thought that Low, KOD, Shadows on the Road, and The Martini were good. But other than that, you cant deny that most of the other songs were about the things that I previously listed.

What do you think about twista he just droped a album you in to slipnot or anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph

"The Tech fans are dissed by you" I didn't diss any of Tech's fans. All my thoughts were about Tech. I know Tech's rhyming skills are out of this world, but why waste them talkin about all of this crazy stuff that he said on this album? Like I said, these are just my thoughts and feelings, and I respect everybody else's opinions, but his lyrics on this album dont make me wanna bump his music like I always have.
    Much love, Ralph. Personally, I am into this group called The Black Keys. Its got a rock/blues sound. Definently different, but I'm really feelin that. And when it does come to rap, I'm still down with Devin the Dude and Andre Nickatina.