Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: KOD warning?

  1. #1

    KOD warning?

    Anyone else realize the Barack Obama reference? What do you think it means? And do you think tech really believes that??

    Sorry if this has already been posted, sure didn't see a discussion if so...

  2. #2
    quote please? i have no idea what your talking about

  3. #3
    second track on KOD

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HZeGuCXI0



    "The warning of the one who's coming. Claiming divine authority. The prophecy says that people will flock to him. He will give them false hope and when he's in power, he will destroy everything. He will change everything with one voice. If that one voice can change one person, it can change many. Many can change a city. A city can change a state. A state can change a nation. A nation change the world. What if he is the King of Darkness?" --- hopefully I quoted it correctly

    It's an obvious reference to the anti-christ but also to Barack Obama's speech he use to give. "One voice can change a state and if one voice can change a state, it can change a nation etc etc..."

    I'm just curious if anyone else caught this because some foolish people think it's true and I hope tech isn't one of them, although it certainly sounds like he might be...

  4. #4
    I believe it!

  5. #5
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    Naw i doubt it tech makes refrences to the bibble in some of his songs..i think he put that in there because the anti christ is some times refered to as da king of darkness and da album is called king of darkness so y not put that in there..shit maybe hes callin himself da anti christ.lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by bungerman
    second track on KOD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HZeGuCXI0



    "The warning of the one who's coming. Claiming divine authority. The prophecy says that people will flock to him. He will give them false hope and when he's in power, he will destroy everything. He will change everything with one voice. If that one voice can change one person, it can change many. Many can change a city. A city can change a state. A state can change a nation. A nation change the world. What if he is the King of Darkness?" --- hopefully I quoted it correctly

    It's an obvious reference to the anti-christ but also to Barack Obama's speech he use to give. "One voice can change a state and if one voice can change a state, it can change a nation etc etc..."

    I'm just curious if anyone else caught this because some foolish people think it's true and I hope tech isn't one of them, although it certainly sounds like he might be...

  6. #6
    Uhm... I don't think The Warning has anything to do with Barack Obama. Why? At the end it says "What if he is the King of Darkness?"

    Tech N9ne calls himself the King of Darkness... and in the song K.O.D. he says things like getting the number 9 tattoo'ed on your neck... the number 9 will give you food... etc.

    He's basically calling himself the anti-christ just for shock value (but we all know he isnt...)

    Quote Originally Posted by bungerman
    second track on KOD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HZeGuCXI0



    "The warning of the one who's coming. Claiming divine authority. The prophecy says that people will flock to him. He will give them false hope and when he's in power, he will destroy everything. He will change everything with one voice. If that one voice can change one person, it can change many. Many can change a city. A city can change a state. A state can change a nation. A nation change the world. What if he is the King of Darkness?" --- hopefully I quoted it correctly

    It's an obvious reference to the anti-christ but also to Barack Obama's speech he use to give. "One voice can change a state and if one voice can change a state, it can change a nation etc etc..."

    I'm just curious if anyone else caught this because some foolish people think it's true and I hope tech isn't one of them, although it certainly sounds like he might be...

  7. #7
    Senior Member tech29ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    290
    yea i thought bout this when i heard it again earlier bro, it almost sounds like what a lot of 'ignorant' Christians have said about Obama, Im Catholic myself, but im logical. and nah i dont think it has nething to do with Obama, jus a coincidence.

  8. #8
    good points dysfunctional, the first part definitely sounds like he is speaking about himself in the actual KOD song. But I can't get past the quote at the end of The Warning... sounds too much like this to be a coincidence.



    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    Uhm... I don't think The Warning has anything to do with Barack Obama. Why? At the end it says "What if he is the King of Darkness?"
    Tech N9ne calls himself the King of Darkness... and in the song K.O.D. he says things like getting the number 9 tattoo'ed on your neck... the number 9 will give you food... etc.

    He's basically calling himself the anti-christ just for shock value (but we all know he isnt...)

  9. #9
    Tech probably just got idea from that quote... but I don't think he is actually referring it to Barack Obama... or is saying Obama is the anti-christ.

    Quote Originally Posted by bungerman
    good points dysfunctional, the first part definitely sounds like he is speaking about himself. But I can't get past the quote at the end... sound almost the same as this





    Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    Uhm... I don't think The Warning has anything to do with Barack Obama. Why? At the end it says "What if he is the King of Darkness?"

    Tech N9ne calls himself the King of Darkness... and in the song K.O.D. he says things like getting the number 9 tattoo'ed on your neck... the number 9 will give you food... etc.



    He's basically calling himself the anti-christ just for shock value (but we all know he isnt...)


  10. #10
    Senior Member Cody Sipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    491
    Whos to say obama isnt the anti christ

Similar Threads

  1. Zawles - Battle Rap Warning (Don't get ya hopes up)
    By djDdouble in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 04:20 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 10:25 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:39 PM
  4. Eminem- Warning
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:53 PM
  5. The REAL TOMATOE BACON (ReaLTB)! WARNING!!!
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •