Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Low"

"Low"

I honestly thought this was the best track on the album...dark nice beat tech kills it and kaliko sings nice on it....has that feeling of "red nose" GREAT track!!

100% agree

Yeah best song on the album IMO

That song gives me the chills everytime i hear it. hes at his realist on that song. you really get a feel of his pain and shit ya know?

Exactly, I'm still gettin goosebumps after blastin it for a day now...can't get enough of this song. And the denver shout out just tops it off...gna be some amazing shit to bump it on the way to the 10/30 show..

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    That song gives me the chills everytime i hear it. hes at his realist on that song. you really get a feel of his pain and shit ya know?

Just a quick question, how the fuck do you already have the album? i pre-ordered mine in like september, but didnt start lookin' for it in the mail until the last couple days. Did ya'll get your copy already?

It Leaked 2 Days Ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Barker
    Just a quick question, how the fuck do you already have the album? i pre-ordered mine in like september, but didnt start lookin' for it in the mail until the last couple days. Did ya'll get your copy already?

Agree.

i think it needed another verse, but still a great song

Agreed, as does Pinocchiho, It was an Accident and Shadows on the Road. Not sure why Tech didn't make these songs longer, but I guess it is better for replay value.

Quote Originally Posted by THISIZMADNESS
    i think it needed another verse, but still a great song