Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Killing You...

Killing You...

Beat was awesome, Tech killed it, but the hook was one of the rare downfalls of the album IMO. IF Corey Taylor would have made the deadline, I think it would have been great, but IDK, I just didn't like it with Tech singing it. What yall think?

IC!!!this track is awesome!

I'm waiting til i have the physical CD before i listen, but i can tell you right now that Corey Taylor's singing voice shits on Techs. And Tech's isnt bad at all, but Corey sounds fucking dope when he sings. Were always gonna think what could have been if Corey's part had gotten back to Tech in time.

Tech did pretty good on the chorus, I thought.

Too bad Corey Taylor was overseas when they tried to send him the shit.

Tech said they liked him so much on the chorus they didnt even try to bring anyone else in after the Corey thing fell through.
    Would have been sicker. Song's sick as fuck tho.

Do you think there will be version released with Corey Taylor on it, like they did when Twista missed his deadline for MC2?

The chorus is actually really good, But yeah every time I hear it I think about how corey would have approached it... Would he have harmonized or fuckin screamed over it, Or mabe a mixture of both... Anyways the song is the shit and shows some of techs depth as an artist I just hope Strange connects with Slipknot or just Corey in the near future I know Prozak said he Was in slipknots recording studio a while back, So mabe Tech will be on that track with prozak. Also I wonder if corey would have had his own verse or Was he just going to be on the chorus?

from what i remember hearing, he was just on the chrous

Quote Originally Posted by cody
    The chorus is actually really good, But yeah every time I hear it I think about how corey would have approached it... Would he have harmonized or fuckin screamed over it, Or mabe a mixture of both... Anyways the song is the shit and shows some of techs depth as an artist I just hope Strange connects with Slipknot or just Corey in the near future I know Prozak said he Was in slipknots recording studio a while back, So mabe Tech will be on that track with prozak. Also I wonder if corey would have had his own verse or Was he just going to be on the chorus?

The song is tight.

Haha you fail

Techs already said several times cory isnt on it

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    I'm waiting til i have the physical CD before i listen, but i can tell you right now that Corey Taylor's singing voice shits on Techs. And Tech's isnt bad at all, but Corey sounds fucking dope when he sings. Were always gonna think what could have been if Corey's part had gotten back to Tech in time.