Thread: Just finished K.O.D.

Just finished K.O.D.

Completed it all the way through, I think it is decent, I would put it as his 4th best album, after Anghellic, Absolute Power, Killer, K.O.D., in that order. Some of the beats were weak, overall though it's good. Let the hating begin.

Wow... smh.

Wow is right. This album totally shits on Killer, its not even close IMO. To me, Anghellic, Absolute Power and now K.O.D. stand above everything else he's done.

I dunno maybe it will grow on me, like I said I JUST finished it so, we'll see once it plays through some more. Might still be too early to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    Wow is right. This album totally shits on Killer, its not even close IMO. To me, Anghellic, Absolute Power and now K.O.D. stand above everything else he's done.

I never judge an album from my first listen (unless it was so bad that I dont want a second listen).

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    I dunno maybe it will grow on me, like I said I JUST finished it so, we'll see once it plays through some more. Might still be too early to tell.

I feel the same...Ofcourse theres already a couple tracks I really like but Im gonna have to listen to it a couple more times to give a real opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo

I think it shits on killer but its no anghellic or absolute power.

I think it's alright. I need to give it time, his stuff usually grows on me. "Hunterish" and "Pinocchiho" are early stand outs

I know it's already on the myspace, but I'm not gonna listen to it til I get mine in the mail. At least you're honest though...