Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Cant believe You call Yourselves Tech N9ne Fans

I Cant believe You call Yourselves Tech N9ne Fans

Fuckin half the posts on here are about songs from KOD, which does not release until October 27. One doesn't have to be a genius to figure out that you people are illegally pirating/downloading leaks, etc. That's fuckin garbage. You honestly cant wait til the CD comes out to pay $9.99 at best buy? Or even $9.99 on iTunes. Nope. You have to fuck the underground and fuck tech n9ne and fuck independent music. Everybody says fuck the industry and we LOVE tech n9ne. If you have downloaded even ONE tech n9ne track on limewire, vuze, torrents, whatever your source is, you are a BITCH. Dont call yourself a Tech N9ne fan.

Chill the fuck out, I couldnt give two fucks if you didn't consider me a Tech fan. Nobody wants your input.

I've been listening to it on his myspace. I'm going to buy it the morning it comes out (like I always do)

its on his myspace numb nuts

K.O.D. is streaming on Tech's myspace

props that why i started this what i think about the complaining i know it's all bullshit im happy to spend $400 dollars and wait it out till it comes across then when he plays in concert im happy to pay $220 for a ticket fti

myspace buddy.

I did download it... And i have already ordered 20 copies i do my shit to help him get his #1 spot he deserves

Haha...It clearly says if you pirated music. If your listenin on Myspace that's whatever. Im talkin about the people who leak this shit and eat up the leaks. I appreciate all the feedback, I want everyone to know that if you pirate/illegally download anything related to strange music you are a coward and shouldn't call yourself a Tech fan. For everyone who gets off work early or comes in late on October 27 because you are buying the Tech N9ne CD I love you for it. All I want is for Tech to get the support he deserves.

LOL is this kid a tech fan? Tech gave away absolute power and it is his most sold album( i believe). You are an idiot...98% of all the people that have techs new cd have already pre ordered it. Its streaming on his myspace...but a true tech n9ne fan wouldn't know that b/'c they never check his myspace adn wouldn't have ever heard it yet

Some people that make posts on this website should jump off a cliff