Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K.O.D is sick but who want's an all Tech N9ne album

K.O.D is sick but who want's an all Tech N9ne album

K.O.D Lives up to all the hype for sure, But I feel it could of used a little less features. In my opinion save the collabos for the Collabos albums. Anghellic was so sick because it was all Tech N9ne, Grant Rice, RDV'S. Kaliko, and Roger Troutman that's it. Who agrees with me on this one? I say for sure if a track has a feature on it, It should only be one person so Tech can have the opening verse and the closing verse. Just my thought but Tech smashes everyone I'd like to here more Tech raw shit. At that K.O.D is still sick as fuck.

Thank You

thats all he could get at the time too... so yeah... i guess it would be cool... but doubt you'll ever see that.

That's the shit everyone really want's though. Like I said at least limit the collabos to one person per track so Tech can kill at least 2 verses.

it would be cool to get him with a live band doing like an entire album un-wired like they used to do on mtv back when they had music. that shit could be poetic and cool as fuck.

You mean like Kabosh? Let's hope that happens soon. But for real that would be dope as hell. Atmosphere tours with a live band now and has totally excelled them to a new level for the live show.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZebes
    it would be cool to get him with a live band doing like an entire album un-wired like they used to do on mtv back when they had music. that shit could be poetic and cool as fuck.

naw not really like kabosh, kabosh they be talking about being more towards like a metal feel, i'm saying more like an atmosphere or like acappella, no electric instruments, gives it a rawer feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    You mean like Kabosh? Let's hope that happens soon. But for real that would be dope as hell. Atmosphere tours with a live band now and has totally excelled them to a new level for the live show.

I could feel that shit for sure.

naw not really like kabosh, kabosh they be talking about being more towards like a metal feel, i'm saying more like an atmosphere or like acappella, no electric instruments, gives it a rawer feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey

personaly.. writin takes alot out of u.. idc what no one says.. it does.. so alot of times u would want artist on ur cd..trust..

its not being lazy neither.. 16 good bars aint always the easiest thing to do.. naw take just one song.. thats 48 bars (3 verses 16 bars a verse) not includin the chours (4 to 8 bars repeatin or not)..ect.. now.. after all that.. tell me u dont want a feature lol AND u tryna make about 15-18 songs...skits..ect.. in about a years time.. wit ur normal life too.. touring if u doing that...ect.. lol

understand a lil more now? get a whole album of one artist no matter how good he or she is..watch u be like ..maaaaan it couldve been some features man... not just one..

dont take this the wrong way..but the ppl who say yea yea not that many features next time.. are the ones who aint writin music and als don get the system of a cd..fully. in my oppion..

Agreed!