Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K.O.D. INTERVIEW

K.O.D. INTERVIEW

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THE INTERVIEW ON K.O.D THE ONE WITH KRIZZ TALKING BOUT TECH

Kaliko Hung Up On That Dude...Haha, Shit Was Funny!

i think it was bullshit that those questions were even being asked about me that people would look that deep to try to turn others away from me due to their fear of me infecting the young with my thoughts, symbols and life . no matter how hard they try they will never have the man power to stop what KOD is building at this point! this is more than music this time people, its a massive movement! global! get on or off my planet

THIS ONE ON K.O.D. 14. Interview With Jason Whitlock

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    what interview?

They should. That shit is funny.

YEA I THINK IT WAS TO TECH JUS BECAUSE ALL THE GOOD MUSIC YALL MAKE SO PEOPLE WANT IT IT WILL SPREAD DUH WAT WAS HE THINKIN ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR THE BULLSHIT MAINSTREAM SHIT FUCK THEM THO THEY DONT KNOW WAT THEY MISSIN

Quote Originally Posted by thereal
    i think it was bullshit that those questions were even being asked about me that people would look that deep to try to turn others away from me due to their fear of me infecting the young with my thoughts, symbols and life . no matter how hard they try they will never have the man power to stop what KOD is building at this point! this is more than music this time people, its a massive movement! global! get on or off my planet

damn it this makes me wanna listen to the leak even more haha. but still gonna wait til i got the actual cd in my hand to listen to

Quote Originally Posted by LEONARD DUSTIN COLE
    YEA I THINK IT WAS TO TECH JUS BECAUSE ALL THE GOOD MUSIC YALL MAKE SO PEOPLE WANT IT IT WILL SPREAD DUH WAT WAS HE THINKIN ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HEAR THE BULLSHIT MAINSTREAM SHIT FUCK THEM THO THEY DONT KNOW WAT THEY MISSIN

"Damn u breakin out into a sweat as you talk about this dog" naw but for real as I was tellin kutt on blog tv. Strange is about to change the face of hiphop politics , can't wait to hear the album you crazy futhamucka

What the fuck is that dudes problem? He was literally trying to say Tech is Satan himself. That is prolly the most rediculous thing I ever heard.

YEA REALY HES A DUMBASS

Quote Originally Posted by David
    What the fuck is that dudes problem? He was literally trying to say Tech is Satan himself. That is prolly the most rediculous thing I ever heard.