Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: for everybody who is upset by King Gordy's verse on Horns

for everybody who is upset by King Gordy's verse on Horns

deal wit it nigga. the dude clearly doesnt believe in jesus and the stories told in the bible.

with good reason too. the bible is man made lies created to give people a sense of hope in order to believe there is an afterlife and that you go somewhere after you die. nobody fuckin knows what happens when u die. you die and you lay in the dirt forever after.

yall fuckers need something else to believe in. cuz the afterlife cant be proved and isnt wat u think it is

in mo there is no heaven. there is no hell. there is no purgatory. its all a hoax created by man to give people something to live for. theres a lot of people who would just lose it all if they knew the truth about life after death.

when they say ignorance is bliss they aren't kidding.

This iz wut exactly wut wuz goin threw my head.

Who knowz.

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    Pics or it didn't happen

This guys an idiot. Do you have proof that there is no heaven or hell? No. Do I have proof that there is? No. So let's keep it like that and not start stupid fucking arguments about stuff that no one can prove. Believe in what you want but don't try and state your opinion like it's a fact.

exactly nobody knows. nobody was here over 2000 years ago that can tell us what really happened.
    its just stories passed down through hundreds of generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda

Who knowz.

yep

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    actually this is not true.....talking with kutty last night he said gordy believes in god and said it was for true shock factor and controversy(publicity)......he just wanted to make people talk....and he did a damn good job of it

i never said it was a fact that there is no heaven or hell. but nobody. not a single person can prove anything about an afterlife. not even the slightest bit of info. that is a fact. therefore we all have no real grasp to an idea of what happens when u die.

you are given life on earth and when u die its all over. mo

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    This guys an idiot. Do you have proof that there is no heaven or hell? No. Do I have proof that there is? No. So let's keep it like that and not start stupid fucking arguments about stuff that no one can prove. Believe in what you want but don't try and state your opinion like it's a fact.

Maybe there iz sumthing bigger than us...but i don't think we'll ever see it.

I've heard so many daym storiez itz so hard to even believe anything.

Itz juz storiez to give us hope...and a reason to live and not to be afraid to die cuz you'll go to heaven...and to not go against the rulez or you'll go to hell.

Itz juz a bunch of junk. The only thingz thatz he givin me wuz my daughter...and my mom her miracle baby.

Don't wanna offened anyone but there mite be sumthing but therez no telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kiely
    exactly nobody knows. nobody was here over 2000 years ago that can tell us what really happened.
    its just stories passed down through hundreds of generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda

Who knowz.

regardless whether or not gordy believes in god.

its actually really fucked up that he said that shit and he really believes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    actually this is not true.....talking with kutty last night he said gordy believes in god and said it was for true shock factor and controversy(publicity)......he just wanted to make people talk....and he did a damn good job of it

well if this post is true then everybody party it up and do whatever the hell you want. If there's no Heaven or Hell, God or Satan, Good or Bad then I can do what I want with no consequences for our actions. I'm gonna go kill baby's and and rape women and rob banks because when I die then I'm just goin' in the dirt and there's nothing else to it. FREE PASS FOR EVERYBODY!!! NO POINT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE!