Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I FEAR TECH N9NE IS IN HIS LAST DAYS......

I FEAR TECH N9NE IS IN HIS LAST DAYS......

AND NO IM NOT "JINXIN" AND SURE AS HELL AINT WANTING OR WISHING, BUT I JUST HAVE A FUNNY FEELING SUM'N ALL BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM, LIFE ENDING LIKE. I FEEL THIS IS HIS PINNACLE AND HE'S STARTING TO GET ALOT OF ATTENTION AND GOOD THINGS GOING ON FOR HIS CAREER. I FEAR TRAGEDY IS COMMING HIS WAY, I HAVE MORE IN DEPTH THOUGHTS THAT DO CONCERN GOD, BUT I FEEL HE IS TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THINGS HE SHOULDNT. THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND FEARS ON TECH N9NE, I HOPE I AM DEAD WRONG ON THIS ISSUE, AND THIS IS ONE THING I WANT TO BE PROVEN WRONG ON, TRUST ME. I WISH TECH N9NE ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE WORLD AND HOPE HE KEEPS MAKING GREAT MUSIC FOR ALL OF US.

People...no matter what this makes u think. no matter how mad it gets u or how much u agree with it, please don't reply to it...just let it die. whether he turns out to be right or dead wrong, u should never talk about someone else's death, esp someone that u don't know on a personal level. it aint right, even if u have a "funny feeling"

Wow man that's some deep shit...was it like a vision or is it plain feelin?

i had a dream about aaliyah a couple dayz b4 her plane crashed...

not even lying.

i guess this album just hit real hard you know, and even him talkin bout his own death, like if he even knows its comming, like tupac you know ? and things seem to be going good for his career at the same time, threse more thoughts on it, but that would bring out tons of more discussion on more issues, but just this here is what i fear over all.

man dont put that shit on him lol

if it happenz it happenz...

Can't really prevent that shyt....

Live your life...don't fear it.

Quote Originally Posted by tNs
    i guess this album just hit real hard you know, and even him talkin bout his own death, like if he even knows its comming, like tupac you know ? and things seem to be going good for his career at the same time, threse more thoughts on it, but that would bring out tons of more discussion on more issues, but just this here is what i fear over all.

trust me, im not, its the last thing i would want or wish for, i pray for the opposite....imagine if pac was stil here, all the great music were missin out on....dont want the same thing here, ill tell u that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    man dont put that shit on him lol

"BUT I FEEL HE IS TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THINGS HE SHOULDNT."

Plenty of people take advantage of people and things they shouldn't (see: Bernie Madoff), but death doesn't come their way. Karma is one thing, but thinking death is coming to him because he's taking advantage of "things he shouldn't" is crazy. To me, at least.

this part here, i basically meant that he has an audience, a good sized fan base, and there are alot of impressionable people out there, certain lyrics could really mess with some ones mind, theres alot of people who have committed suicide over music, sounds crazy and dumb, cuz i know i for one and plenty of you guys wouldnt be affected that way, but some people are for what ever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    "BUT I FEEL HE IS TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THINGS HE SHOULDNT."

Plenty of people take advantage of people and things they shouldn't (see: Bernie Madoff), but death doesn't come their way. Karma is one thing, but thinking death is coming to him because he's taking advantage of "things he shouldn't" is crazy. To me, at least.