Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why would Tech....????

Why would Tech....????

If tech says that he has no paganistic affiliation ( which I belive ) and if he is trying to clear his name of the whole devil thing, which I hope he does, why would he put homeboy on the horns track with that verse?? Im not sayin its right or wrong... I have my own perspective on that, just lookin for some opinions on why he would do that.... What u think???

Because he "doesnt give a fuck what you think of tech n9ne this year"

because it causes controversy man! and that gets attention on a large scale

ya man...this album kinda seems like its just straight fuck u i don't give a fuck so why not i guess...not sayin its right or wrong either

i know its attention... but he is very adamant about the fact that he dosnt want anything to do with that. Its all he talks about.. so why would he put that out there like that and fuck up all the work he has done clearing his name?

I stopped reading after belive...

Well i mean it would kind of be a slap in the face to ask him to change it or not put it on the track and im sure tech doesnt want beef. Thats what i think idk acctually why tho only tech does

well he was raised muslim/christian
    i know i still sort of believe in god jus coz it was the way i was raised
    cant just get over that shit w.out trippn.
    he's killn his demons man.. but 3-6 won't let him... bastards.. jk/ i dont know where im going with this. i do however, want some cotton candy or smores.. keeeeep it keeeblur.

Quote Originally Posted by MattDub
    i know its attention... but he is very adamant about the fact that he dosnt want anything to do with that. Its all he talks about.. so why would he put that out there like that and fuck up all the work he has done clearing his name?

blah blah.

Itz all for attention. Therez no LONG STORY for it at all.

Ever heard of slipknot? They do all that pentagram shyt for ATTENTION.

Corey Talor and Joey and everyone else in the band ain't sitting around a pentagram saying "Hail Satan" and making sacificez....not that i know of...lol.

Itz all for a gud show.

tru that, but slipknot hasnt had a campaign the past few years sayin they dont either.... thats the shit that dont make since... unless that was the plan for the start... or maby he just gave up... idk

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    blah blah.

Itz all for attention. Therez no LONG STORY for it at all.

Ever heard of slipknot? They do all that pentagram shyt for ATTENTION.

Corey Talor and Joey and everyone else in the band ain't sitting around a pentagram saying "Hail Satan" and making sacificez....not that i know of...lol.

Itz all for a gud show.