Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Love King Gordy Thread

I Love King Gordy Thread

Only reply if you like Gordy. No bitchin

Haha Signin in

Freedom of Speech baby

shit was crazy liked Gordy for awhile but props to him for havin the balls to put that out and props to Tech for releasin it he said "I don't give a fuck what u think of Tech Ninna this year" and he wasn't fuckin playin

Shit he's one of my favorite rappers still... Horns was the shit

Gordy's the shit, I hope he gets signed with strange after this, they been talking about it for a few years. Tech should get him and Bizzare, they haven't signed their group to a label yet have they?

Davidians on strange would be epic, nationwide distribution for them would be ill as fuck, Gordy needs his name out there more, he's one of the best in the game, dispute his controversy, but then again, that shit sells, look at eminem and the millions he's sold, hip hop needs more controversy

Quote Originally Posted by BigZebes
    Gordy's the shit, I hope he gets signed with strange after this, they been talking about it for a few years. Tech should get him and Bizzare, they haven't signed their group to a label yet have they?

fuck ya dude. i hope they get signed to strange. or at least gordy to strange. that would b so fucking SIK! Gordy and lynch on the same fucking track. Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Oddselph
    Davidians on strange would be epic, nationwide distribution for them would be ill as fuck, Gordy needs his name out there more, he's one of the best in the game, dispute his controversy, but then again, that shit sells, look at eminem and the millions he's sold, hip hop needs more controversy

Shit Strange don't need Bizzare just Gordy

Quote Originally Posted by Oddselph

He's the shit.

I've been a fan of Gordy since I first heard him on Promatic's album in 2002. The man is crazy talented and I'm sure he's just loving the strong reaction his "Horns" verse is getting.

I'd love for Strange to sign him - I'm certain with the proper backing and producers he could finally make something as good as or better than his debut.