Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chico show tonight 10/20

Chico show tonight 10/20

I couldn't have asked for anything more from tech and them. Was a little dissapointed brotha lynch only did two songs and didn't do his part on strange music box. What I am extremely dissapointed in is his new fucking 17 year old fan base. I started a mosh pit during riotmaker and everyone threw a shit fit and got security to make me stop and were talking shit to me like "That's not even cool, go somewhere else and do that". Bitch it's a tech n9ne show. That's how we do it. During I'm a playa I attempted to crowd surf. I made it about three people before the little bitches dropped me. I think my elbow is broken now lol. Shout out to everyone I saw there, Nor*Cal, Sladan, Tayfont, Jdizzle, Cole and anyone else. I doubt I'll be going back to chico anytime soon. Good ass show though.

Oh yeah, Rain dollaz, I told tech "Rain dollaz says what's up" and he said "Rain dollaz?! That's my boy!".

Psssh shit at least lynch was at your show, Come to portland mane We mosh the fuck up round here

I'm gunna say it now Fuck Joe Budden and his primadonna ass

FIX THE FUCKING MIC! haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

Show was insane. The best I've been to. Every opening act surprised me, the set and lights and smoke were dope. Not getting Brotha Lynch on Strange Music Box or My World were my only disappointments, i was hella looking forward to that as was everyone else who knew Lynch was gonna be there. Show started off great even before the music when that girl whipped out her areola so she could take Nor*Cal's spot on the fence haha

Aww shit man i saw yo ass croud surfin. I was pissed at all the fake ass non tech fans that showed up. I was by someone that really said about LYnch, "do you know who this is???" and her boy friend said...."ummm i think its someone who does a song with Tech.." I was like FUUCCKK you Lynch is the shit. NO ONE except tech and Nickatina can compare to him, i was about to THROW her in THE TRunk. And ima keep it al 6sand7s...

Cardinals sucks man and juggalos are the shyt!

the fuck does this have to do with the show. on a side note, the only fight that i saw from where i was in the crowd involved a juggalo. still not helping their own cause

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy B.
    Cardinals sucks man and juggalos are the shyt!

I can see a tech budden beef coming. I seen Scenarios face when he was yelling at him. he was pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    FIX THE FUCKING MIC! haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

That opening act was wack as fuck. people were bored and texting during them lol