Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Kutt?

No Kutt?

I thought this was a little "strange"

hes on bboy

He needs to be on all his shit instead of Kally. Kutts an all time great

i think kali's stage presence is much greater than kutt's when you see them live.
    krizz just has this big personality {and big frame, he's kinda hard to miss} and kutt is just kind of an entity floating around on the stage. when it comes to who the better performer is, i'd definitely say kali got that.
    but we love kutt anyway. <3 and he should have been on k.o.d. a bit more than he was, i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe

stage presence is cool and all that but i think kutt is more consistent when it comes to putting out an album

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    i think kali's stage presence is much greater than kutt's when you see them live.
    krizz just has this big personality {and big frame, he's kinda hard to miss} and kutt is just kind of an entity floating around on the stage. when it comes to who the better performer is, i'd definitely say kali got that.
    but we love kutt anyway. <3 and he should have been on k.o.d. a bit more than he was, i agree.

I agree to the live thing. But kutty has been doing that "I see It'' single with some tight dancin and shit. I think He is a WAY better rapper though. I could do without kali at all Im going to see him for the 9TH time on the 8th i think. gonna be the shit

His stage presence is shakin his belly
    Its really impressive how much he moves without getting tired
    Ill give him that

i think kali's stage presence is much greater than kutt's when you see them live. krizz just has this big personality {and big frame, he's kinda hard to miss} and kutt is just kind of an entity floating around on the stage. when it comes to who the better performer is, i'd definitely say kali got that.

lol kinda
    I hate to hate on him cuz I love strange so much and I think Tech is the greatest ever. Kali has made good shit I just cant help but think if tech would have done something in place of his shit it would be alot better

Quote Originally Posted by swisha fuddaz
    talkin smack...

an u know it...

hahaa

I agree to the live thing. But kutty has been doing that "I see It'' single with some tight dancin and shit. I think He is a WAY better rapper though. I could do without kali at all Im going to see him for the 9TH time on the 8th i think. gonna be the shit

i didn't hear him

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    hes on bboy

They all go together perfect on stage, When Kutt busts out the B-Walk it's savage as fuck. Kali can move for a big guy and is a real hypeman. He always gets me pumped when he leans over the crowd with his tongue out shaking that huge fro. Can't help but get hyphy in that bitch. They are all the shit. Wouldn't be the same if one of them was gone.
    STRANGE MUSIC

My opinon, he is probably busy as fuck making Raw and UnKutt.