Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God does not exist.

God does not exist.

Now that I have your dumb ass attention.

The argument is not whether or not god exists, and in fact; I don't really care if you dick ride or not, because if you claim that's what being a fan's about just because somebody has the same beliefs of an artist they listen to, you're a fucking moron, and I'm sure a massive hypocrite. The ideology behind what gives an artist their fans is that if you listen to for example Tech N9ne rapping on a verse, you're listening to the lyrics, and unless it's just some silly party bullshit, and I expect most of you should be mature enough to tell the fucking difference, you're probably bumping it because you relate to it in the first place, and if you don't expect people on here to relate to what the forum's dedicated to, which is in fact; Tech N9ne, if you didn't check the fucking address bar, you're a fucking idiot.

Back on part with the subject. I don't know if god exists, I think if such a god exists god would create us with an over all acceptance, and loyalty to his creations and by extension have a far better understanding of his creations, and their feelings, thoughts, and opinions that you wouldn't ever be able to fucking understand, so stop trying to argue about it on a fucking forum like you're some pastor, because you're not, you're obviously just a confused child, that was supposed to worship what your mother told you was real, and what the bible (which was written by other men, by the way) tells you to believe. I believe in god, and real good, and real justice far more than I'd ever believe in your stupid fucking interpretation of the bible, so blow it out your ass if that offends you, because you're going to be hard pressed to catch me giving a shit, with your immature naive lack of understanding of the world god allegedly has made for you.

Now.
    If you're going to pronounce hatred over somebody's freedom of speech because you disagree over whatever the fuck the content is, when you bump the dumb shit about mobbing, and killing all fucking day, but as soon as Gordy talks about your fucking jesus figure, it's blasphemous, and like most have been saying a "sin's a sin." Therefore by that "blasphemy" you think that "blasphemy" entitles you to judgment, and hateful talk, and last I checked only god was he who is capable of correct judgment, so practice what you preach you stupid fuck. Whether or not you ride God's dick, or Tech N9ne's dick, either way you flap your lips and use the term so loosely that anybody who supports, and believes in anything is a dick rider, just because they have a strong belief in something, and that belief just shows me that you need to grow up, and get off your fat ass, and do something the bible told you to do, rather than sit here and hate on people for having an opinion, like you're some all knowing righteous piece of shit. Your hatred over freedom of expression is by far more fucking disgusting than anything anyone could ever say about Mother Mary being touched on by Jesus, and just goes to show that you ignored most of the really important messages the bible offers, and only agreed with what you thought gave you something to hold over other people. It's fucking disgusting.

Get over yourself, kids.

No, there isn't any proof you can give me that god exists that can't be debunked by something that I can see, and don't bother whining to me that you can prove it, because you're not going to, and you seriously need to dig deeper in your faith, deeper in the world around you, and face fucking reality, child.

"Now let's get into K.O.D"

By the way, I was just irritated with the absolute morons this forum attracts. I have no REAL problem with anybody's religion at all, as long as they are intelligent, respectful, and understanding with it. I'm personally trying to find God myself.

nicely put. And thats why im not attacking anyone for their belifes but attempting to reasonablly debate ideas w/o being a jackass or close minded asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    I ain't even reading all that shit.
    Shut up and die.

/stabstabstab

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!
    That's cool too.

I'm gonna bump this shit just to see what kinda responses it gets.

Ehh, there actually is a way to prove that "God" exists. Its not physical proof tho, that's what makes people not quite believe in this but I'll say it anyway. first you gotta fully understand logic. Not trying to be a smartass, but sometimes the word gets thrown around illogically. Logic has no loop holes at all. Logic is 100% and if there was loop holes in logic, then it isn't logic at all...it becomes theory. So it is logical to say that humans have to experience certain things in order to even fathom it. For example, humans believed the world was flat before world travel. Another example could be aliens/ufo's...we would have to experience an encounter before we could ever even imagine another life form out of this world. So with that said...we say that there's no such thing as perfect, but with us even fathoming complete perfection / complete darkness, we must have experienced such an event. But when I first learned of this, I did question it and asked "how can we as humans even fathom neutrality if we never really experienced that?" Some say we live in a neutral world now, which I disagree, but compared to complete perfection and complete darkness, I guess it could be viewed as that. So in a way, that could be some type of mental proof that god exists...when I first learned this, I tried to think of something absolutely original to make this "Logic" become theory, but I can't.

Wow, no one cares about this right now. lol. kod just dropped.

While I can tell you're intelligent, that all had no point. But I kinda like how you think, but you aren't telling me anything new, nor are you accurately explaining a way in which "God" exists, unless you're talking about an ultimate invisible omnipresence being pulled into existence through the process of belief, but you aren't going to prove to my mind that isn't some bullshit cop out that humanity was able to invent, just like there's one crowd claiming that humanity "invented" god, and religion. I really don't have any idea what you're really trying to say besides the obvious, with big words.

Quote Originally Posted by V!LL!N
    Ehh, there actually is a way to prove that "God" exists. Its not physical proof tho, that's what makes people not quite believe in this but I'll say it anyway. first you gotta fully understand logic. Not trying to be a smartass, but sometimes the word gets thrown around illogically. Logic has no loop holes at all. Logic is 100% and if there was loop holes in logic, then it isn't logic at all...it becomes theory. So it is logical to say that humans have to experience certain things in order to even fathom it. For example, humans believed the world was flat before world travel. Another example could be aliens/ufo's...we would have to experience an encounter before we could ever even imagine another life form out of this world. So with that said...we say that there's no such thing as perfect, but with us even fathoming complete perfection / complete darkness, we must have experienced such an event. But when I first learned of this, I did question it and asked "how can we as humans even fathom neutrality if we never really experienced that?" Some say we live in a neutral world now, which I disagree, but compared to complete perfection and complete darkness, I guess it could be viewed as that. So in a way, that could be some type of mental proof that god exists...when I first learned this, I tried to think of something absolutely original to make this "Logic" become theory, but I can't.

Did you miss all the other fucking topics talking about religion and the spreading of other dumb shit? It didn't drop, it was stole, but that's cool too if you plan to buy the album. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    Wow, no one cares about this right now. lol. kod just dropped.

Yeah, I got you. Some people get and it some people don't. That "Logical Statement" does has its flaws which is exactly what you said, its still all mental. Which our minds and actual reality really don't mix well. Did you know that our eyes receive images and flips it upside down and sends it to our brain? Its a trip to know that everything is actually the complete other way around. My point being...we don't know shit.