Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cognito

Cognito

What do you guys think. I'm not sure he kinda sounds like prozak a lil. He better be good for strange

met him today at the meet and greet. dude was hella cool, had a nice conversation about random stuff with him. I'm excited for his new stuff, and what they played off his cd on the sampler at the concert sounded legit.

He's legit and a down ass motherfucker

Honestly, I like his choruses a lot better then his verses.
    ON THE REAL THO..
    my dude Traumaticc will blow him out of the water... I wish i just had more to show Strange when i sent them a demo package. Sure wish Tech, Krizz & Kutt would get back to me on what they thought of Traumaticcs last album, I gave them all copies, and previews @ a meet & greet. hahaha.
    Check him out, and let me know what u think.
    myspace.com/youngtraumaticc
    myspace.com/traumaticc

he came outside b4 the meet and greet started at the missoula show on the 11th. me him and my girl chatted it up for awhile he is hella cool and he told us there is gonna be another Strictly Strange tour around march or april and he said Brotha Lynch will be with them

That's awesome, How much is it to go to Meet n Greets? It seems like everyone has met Tech or SM at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    met him today at the meet and greet. dude was hella cool, had a nice conversation about random stuff with him. I'm excited for his new stuff, and what they played off his cd on the sampler at the concert sounded legit.

this was the first time i pennied up to get VIP. the whole package is $99 and then get a shitload of merchandise with it

Quote Originally Posted by Technician408
    That's awesome, How much is it to go to Meet n Greets? It seems like everyone has met Tech or SM at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan

I've never heard his music.
    All I know is that he used to be on Master P's label.

Cognito is a tight lyricist. I do a lot of his production. Check this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqPO4_HNk8

that shit sounded cold blooded homie

Quote Originally Posted by FREDDY MACHETE
    Cognito is a tight lyricist. I do a lot of his production. Check this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZqPO4_HNk8