Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks "The Martini" is going to be sick

  1. #1

    Am I the only one who thinks "The Martini" is going to be sick

    The 20 second clip we get it sounds llike martini is almost a "rappers ballad" but with that said Im actually digging the beat and I think it has potential to be a great song. Im really interested in see in this song stays in the same tone as the clip or if the mood changes throughout the song and it goes back and forth between hard and soft. Think it would be amazing if it switches it up. I guess we'll know if its great or a bust next week. cant wait!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2

    "THE MARTINI" 5:36

  3. #3
    Guest
    It Kinda Sounds Like Somethin' That Coulda Been On "Genius".....But I Think It Will Be A Great Track...And Also The Track "K.O.D." Sounds SICK!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chris

    "THE MARTINI" 5:36

  4. #4
    Guest
    Tracks off K.O.D i think are going to be sick
    Demons
    Hunterish
    Blackened the sun
    Horns
    It Was an Accident
    Shadows on the Road
    K.O.D
    the Martini
    Low
    In The Trunk
    Killing You


    now please... everyone.. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KOD. wait for it to come out.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i think that track is going to be fucken sick....

  5. #5
    Guest
    Wow, Who Pissed In Your Cheerios??

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    Tracks off K.O.D i think are going to be sick
    Demons

    Hunterish

    Blackened the sun

    Horns

    It Was an Accident

    Shadows on the Road

    K.O.D

    the Martini

    Low

    In The Trunk

    Killing You





    now please... everyone.. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KOD. wait for it to come out.



    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i think that track is going to be fucken sick....

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    in my opinion the whole album sound fucking DOPE all the way throught from the previews.

  7. #7
    DUDE I TRY NOT TO TALK ABOUT KOD BUT ITS HARD!!!! I mean shit..ive ben a tech fan for about 3 years and the first time I even posted on this forum was acouple months ago. And ive ben on the forums daily just to see if there is new songs,leaks, videos. then i find myself posting shit when i just came to look for updates....Then i know even when KOD comes out im still gonna come here everyday to check new video,tour info, album sells....and that new 3 6 song

  8. #8
    lol if your having sexual fantasies about tech n9ne and kod and shit, keep it to yourself...

    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    DUDE I TRY NOT TO TALK ABOUT KOD BUT ITS HARD!!!! I mean shit..ive ben a tech fan for about 3 years and the first time I even posted on this forum was acouple months ago. And ive ben on the forums daily just to see if there is new songs,leaks, videos. then i find myself posting shit when i just came to look for updates....Then i know even when KOD comes out im still gonna come here everyday to check new video,tour info, album sells....and that new 3 6 song

  9. #9
    lol w/e bro. If you wanna make gay jokes go to the forum topic where that guy asked if tech made a video with his shirt off...

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    lol if your having sexual fantasies about tech n9ne and kod and shit, keep it to yourself...

    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    DUDE I TRY NOT TO TALK ABOUT KOD BUT ITS HARD!!!! I mean shit..ive ben a tech fan for about 3 years and the first time I even posted on this forum was acouple months ago. And ive ben on the forums daily just to see if there is new songs,leaks, videos. then i find myself posting shit when i just came to look for updates....Then i know even when KOD comes out im still gonna come here everyday to check new video,tour info, album sells....and that new 3 6 song

  10. #10
    aye i'm not the one talkin bout ow it's hard and shit, maybe you should go back to that forum topic where that guy asked if tech made a video with his shirt off. but 'm just messin round wit you man

    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    lol w/e bro. If you wanna make gay jokes go to the forum topic where that guy asked if tech made a video with his shirt off...


    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    lol if your having sexual fantasies about tech n9ne and kod and shit, keep it to yourself...

    Quote Originally Posted by chris
    DUDE I TRY NOT TO TALK ABOUT KOD BUT ITS HARD!!!! I mean shit..ive ben a tech fan for about 3 years and the first time I even posted on this forum was acouple months ago. And ive ben on the forums daily just to see if there is new songs,leaks, videos. then i find myself posting shit when i just came to look for updates....Then i know even when KOD comes out im still gonna come here everyday to check new video,tour info, album sells....and that new 3 6 song

Similar Threads

  1. "The Martini"
    By jesselewis in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 02:29 AM
  2. The Martini
    By G.K.paypa$tak$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:17 AM
  3. The end of Martini???
    By Justin68 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:24 AM
  4. The Martini
    By tech29ne in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:01 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •